View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Ezudian

System Of A Down is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to System Of A Down

You are a true (ex)-scammer. Just liek most of us lol..

When I first started RS, I did the infamous I'll trim your Black/Addy armor for free! Back when black sets were 10k, this was easy money. I did this between barb. village and fally, because people often walked alone there. Then I moved to making lvl 3s named.. M0d Stev3n and so on, and messaging players about their account being in danger, and only me saving them. But I had to log onto their acc.

After, I scammed a level 95, I was in heaven. (I STILL have it, but tis a 115 now), I'd give the acc to someone rich. and say I'm quitting. They'd trade all their stuff to my account, and I'd be instantly rich after I recovered it. (The most I got was a white phat)

Then I quit, came back this year and got a few more main accs (100-155s) and realize dmaking money the old ways was insanely hard. So I earne dmoney legitly, and now have 50m and a 3a kite. Woot.

Scamming is taking advantage of others stupidity, To be honest that definiton is extremely vague. I don't know why people scam now, because it is near impossible to trasnfer money. I don't now because it sucks, I've lost tons, but made tons too. RS is changed a ton (no merching) so basically every old way of doing things is ruined, and must be re-done.

Glitching is my new art. With TO I found it extremely fun to glitch and be a respected member of a community (R.I.P. 700 posts). It is much more fulfilling to glitch, and you don't get cussed out every time you make money!