View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
nibiru which is being avoided by the media due to the global panic, but in biblical history and ages ago there has been documentation about this planet or as it was known by the sumerians "Planet of the crossing". it is a red planet that by 2012 will be passing by our orbit, and in 2009 we see it as a secondary moon.

it will cause global natural disasters in the weather, also the bible talks of the 7 year tribulation, which by 2012 we will have experienced 7 years of global bad ness, (katrina, china earth quakes etc). and more to come.

i believe all of these are signs or prophecies that could or will happen, and the battle against evil is meaning and talking about the NWO (new world order). the bush administration and the european union are doing. they are illuminati ppl / free masonrys who are going to start a plan to take over the world and enslave ppl with RFID chips after the 2012-2013 disasters, or they will refuse medical attention/disalow them to buy/sell shit.

the rfid chip, is talked about in the bible as the mark of the beast, a mark that is put in your forehead or your right hand (also what rfid is doing). or you will be refused the rights to buy or sell. and you may even be killed.

the nibiru planet will cause alot of floods. up to miles high, an 300 mph winds, if you look back at the bible of the noahs ark story, you will read about a great flood, well if you go back in time, during this time nibiru was passing by.

the illuminati people also worship a reptile god, or reptillian race, in which are 'supposed' to live in nibiru or a surrounding planet of nibiru. i will also note that 'aliens' as we call them are reptiles, they 'are far more advanced' up to 3000 years more advanced then us. and every 3200 years nibiru will pass by. we can only guess that bush administration and shit and all the NWO people have talked with these and are arranging a global shit to enslave everyone who knows they even might be reptiles, the same bloodlines that have ruled our planet for centuries.

the antichrist will come before the world is over. in which he will try to act like jesus to gain ppl to worship him, but he isnt he will use science to heal ppl temporarily and betray us with ending wars, during this time jesus will come back and will take all the believers with him to heaven. and the non believers will experience the rapture for the next 100+ years and be enslaved by the nwo, and the war in iraq will still be going (bush already wants it to be going on for the next 100 yrs, so does mccain).

during nibirus flyby its estmiated 2/3 population will die. this is all the groups need to take total control of the surviving people. they are already building underground bunkers and stations for them selfs.

EDITT envy the y2k scare wasnt about this, it was about computer systems and shit, because everyone thought computers when it came to switch to a new integer from 1, it would fuck up and goto a negative number and all the shit would go off like bombs and planes crash systems fail.
Sounds like it'd make a good movie o.O huh?

84/94 Magic
96/99 Ranged