View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
what the fuck is that? too bad McCain didnt die of a heart attack asshole. typical republicans? seriously? you judge him before he even goes into office, i can personally tell that 90% of republicans are either hypocritical or blind of the obvious.

-Bush fucked up
-Economy dieing
-Companies closing
-Barack won! get over it...
-McCain isnt a sore loser!; you shouldnt be!
-Stop thinking Bush was so good! what did he do that was good? Go into Iraq? Not watch the economy? i can go on for days!

i could have settled for Mccain if he didnt pick that idiotic Palin women tbh! im not an anti-feminist or whatever god...but she seriously was an IDIOT she thought she was all that!

Lastly, give Obama a chance! You cant expect him to start fixing everything in a few days or even weeks.... If he does 'get us in a nuclear war' or whatever my dumbfuck republican friend says, WOW! YOU WERE RIGHT! but guess WHAT? IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!
Before you continue on your road to worsening your reputation as a fucking jackass - do some deep research on your boy Obama.
Get back to me when you do.
You'll be sure to change your mind on the man.

I wont list the negatives like you did Mr. Democrat.
You can find them your self and be shocked at how stupid you are for following the crowd and picking the "cool president".
More than half his votes were because he's black, yes?
That's not the point though, do the research.