View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

"I believe in God, like I believe in the sun, not because I can see Him, but by Him I can see everything else."

That's a quote I've always liked because it has a deeper meaning than most people see.

A lot of people keep saying why blindly believe in something that you can't see, well, the fact is faith is faith. Some people say that's just an answer we say to get out of answering the real question, but honestly, that is the true answer to the question.

Tell me, if God were to just come down and reveal himself, who WOULDN'T believe in Him? Everyone would believe, not because of faith, but simply because of what is right in front of them.

It doesn't take faith, intelligence, courage, or logic to believe in something right in front of your eyes. We are so set on the tangible things, what's right in front of us, and if we can't see it, or until we can, it just must not exist, it must not be true.

You say I follow my faith blindly, but I say you follow science blindly, because not everything that counts is countable, and not everything that is countable counts.