Thread: Secret Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

I need help, I was trying my luck on an online dating website, and I found a girl who after 6 months i finally got the corrage to ask her if she would like to come by my place, she said yes she too seemed a bit nervous as i meeting for the first time in real life.

She has planned it out that she would call when she reached the walmart and I could go pick her up, but she called and said she was at so and so trying to find walmart, which was only a block or two away i told her directions to my apartment, at first i wasnt planning on doing anything to her because i knew she had told her friends/family members where she was going.

she comes on in and i offer her a drink, we sit and talk a bit getting to know a bit more about our personal self, then she talks about how her car is getting repo'd and that she has been struggling to pay her bills, that she was an entire three months behind on the car payment. I asked her if she had any friends or family that could help her with it, so she wouldnt lose her car, and after a quick sigh she told me she didnt, and that she hadnt seen her family in a few weeks, and she hadnt any friends that she hang out with.

by this tmie i was building confidence that she was telling the truth, and my plans for her began to change.. after a little while longer, i kill her.

what should i do unknown. i am scared.

in b4 jokez.

and wtf lol sex, what could u possibly help us with, sex is easy. pop it in pull it out pop it in pull it out.