Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

I think that the decision to have an abortion should be up to the mother in some cases. It isn't up to the state or federal government to decide if a woman should have the choice of abortion. If a woman is raped she should have the choice of having the baby or not. Personally, I wouldn't want to have the constant reminder of being raped every day. It would be harder to raise a child that you gave birth to because of a rape. I think that eventually the mother would hate the child and it wouldn't be fair to the child or the mother.

If they are having sex with someone and they don't want a baby they should either NOT HAVE SEX, USE PROTECTION or DEAL WITH THE CHANCE OF HAVING THE BABY. Just because a person is in their teens, and they have sex it doesn't exempt them from having to face the reality of having the baby. Sex education should be taught in school.

They should learn the ways to protect themselves and their partner, they should learn to take care of a baby, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases from occuring