View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Ezud Legend

Tex is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I'm 19 good fight. I'm not trying to be 'kool' it gets you no where in life. If I was 'kool' I wouldn't be typing shit in forums asking for genuine feedback you nounce. Suck my dick pussy and come to london virgin :) Lets see how much you know about dubstep, whos your favorite artist? Or you can pointlessly flame back. Plus why is it called dubstep and where did it originate? While your there which dubstep clubs and where have you been too? I bet you can't give good answers :) I have older brothers which have been playing it around my home since I was young... Have you even seen digital mistiks live?
when the fuck did i ever say i was a beaver toothed britfag that has ever listened to dubstep in the first place you nimwit

you sound like every other fucking brit that thinks hes such a hard fucking ass because he heard some shitty ass wobbles in a fucking queer ass club before it ends up on youtube.

come to fucking nyc and lets see how much you know about real fucking music that takes actual talent and not a fucking computer piss off you prick