View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 03:31 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

You're biased. I despise the way you think of this election. 21, you infer that McCain will win due to his race. That's INCORRECT. McCain and Obama shouldn't even be a comparision. Do you really think the American society should risk the chance of continuing the never-ending war? If you're a moronic person, then you would clearly choose McCain - he prefers to prolong the war.

If you have any recollection why we started the war with iraq, if you don't, I'll refresh your meomry. According to our current president, George W. Bush, Iraq has 'weapon of mass destruction'. Incorrect, Iraq never HAD weapon of mass destruction. They have oil, which is why we we're having the war right now. McCain wants to prolong the war for oil. That's called greed.

Obama, has been a senator for along time now. He has not had one evil thought to go back on his state. He's a great canidate, and is young. McCain is an elder, and is sick. We don't want a president to die, within the years he's running.

I think I may stand alone in the opinion that a better president would be one who would rule a country through liberty, and not based on their belief. Instead of being discriminated, why don't they give people chances? Saying that we shouldn't have a black president is saying we should never have a Irish, Baptist, Pentecostal, or any other religious president.