View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 03:40 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

I'm not American and don't really keep up with it. I think Barack Obama would be the better choice for the country. I like the fact he is dedicated and doesn't act like a robot. He makes mistakes like everyone else and has good views.

Hilary Clinton would have been my first choice of rule, but it would have bin close between the two of them. I think the America's media are a little bit to pressurizing, they are changing votes by catching candidates out.

A lot of people tell me it doesn't affect the UK, just like when the US wen't into a credit crunch, which managed to carry over to the UK. I feel that a leader must not only be able to speak for his/her country, but to be able to have a say in what happens across the globe :).

Quote:
If you have any recollection why we started the war with iraq, if you don't, I'll refresh your meomry. According to our current president, George W. Bush, Iraq has 'weapon of mass destruction'. Incorrect, Iraq never HAD weapon of mass destruction. They have oil, which is why we we're having the war right now. McCain wants to prolong the war for oil. That's called greed.
+1, if america had approached them differently none of this would have happened. I hate the fact that a lot of it is drama. They speak of all the cruelty when really they had no business there.