Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Ezudian

bugsbunny is on a distinguished road
Default Need help with some stuff :(

Hey, im some what new to bug abusing, i have been hearing alot about something called a "force move", can some1 explain what it is and give an example of one (an old one) thanks
Old 04-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Ezudian

walk here is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsbunny View Post
Hey, im some what new to bug abusing, i have been hearing alot about something called a "force move", can some1 explain what it is and give an example of one (an old one) thanks
A force move is a certain place or spot that when a thing happen, you will get moved. lets say: 1 certain spot when you walk on it, you get hitted a step. this is a force move, not every move goes trough walls(places you cannot walk on) you then "stall" the force move, and smuggle it to another place, and then you get forced moved on the place you smuggled it. Example: there are range darts, when you get hit by it, you get moved a step to the north. you stall, so the hit comes later, and smuggle it to another spot to walk trough barriers

edit: almost every forced move is area based.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Ezudian

Litmus has a spectacular aura aboutLitmus has a spectacular aura aboutLitmus has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, i kind of stumbled across this while playing Pyramid plunder, i could run into the spear traps then run away but i still got hit and moved forward one.
(Sorry if i leaked anything in the post)
Old 04-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Ezudian

Hej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura about

A forced move is when your character moves somewhere without boundries, the game sees a wall for example as walkeble space.

Im locking this since theres not much to discuss.

Closed Thread