Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2008, 01:28 AM
Ezudian

SAYANK has a spectacular aura aboutSAYANK has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
Lets say im not jealous because i already quit rs bug abuse.
My spelling is bad because im from The Netherlands.
'OH SHIT MAN JAGEX MADE IT SO U CANT TAKE ITEMS OUT OF CASTLE WARS
Isnt realy what im thinking about fucking nerd gravestone is rly something else. ur going mad and flame on me because u know im right.
u have no prove that it isnt fake fucking dumshit.

PS u have it on friends because u wanna hide: liquid exploded shit or something like that.
Oh yeah man real nice life, you apparently 'quit' bug abuse yet you still fuckin troll bug abuse forums venting your emo anger probably because you could never bug yourself?

This is going around in circles, for the third time there is ways AROUND things like gravestones, easily, take a look at that guy who posted a thread saying he died and got a gravestone IN castlewars, same concept but reversed, he got a gravestone INSIDE a safe area, i found away AROUND them in NON SAFE areas.

And im only flaming you because your a fucking loser, coming in here like a drama queen flaming me for NO reason and no real proof. So yeah if you quit why do you still care so much about bug abuse forums?

Oh and who are you again? Why should i 'really know' who you are? What have you done by YOURSELF thats so amazing? Seriously man you cant win pls stfu and get off this site, i said i'll post some more liable proof which will hopefully shutup newbs like you.

editt: thanks Hej, and no i dont have it on friends Jamo because i want to hide me 'faking it' i want to make sure my bug doesnt get fixed and leaked, refer to my other post if your that much of a dumbfuck to understand that.