Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold
Default Immature faggots

I was in band today, and the teacher gives me the solo on this song to have my turn at. (I play trumpet) It's a really good part, and he is giving each trumpet a chance to try it so he knows which one is the best. I had played this at home many times; it's my favorite part of any song. OK, hell yes, I'm going to fucking rock this, right? It's coming up, and the trumpets next to me start fucking trying to make me nervous and screw this up. I start... those bastards in the corner of my eye... FUCK!!! Just hit a flat instead of a natural. They burst out into a silent cackle. My lips get all shaky now and I sound like bullshit. You have no clue how fucking embarrassing this is. It sounds like a whimpering dog learning a nursery rhyme. And to top it off, I just blew impressing this girl that I like by sounding like a sack of bullshit. These faggots didn't screw the other kid up when he played it the day before.

FUCK YOURSELVES, RICHY, FRED, ZACK, FRANK, AND ZACK AGAIN. GROW SOME FUCKING PUBES YOU IMMATURE LITTLE TWITS.

[/rant]