Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

I seriously can't believe how dumb you are. I've just never seen anything like this and you never fail to surprise me.

Did I ever say we can manipulate the RS servers? No, we told him RS has been hacked multiple times in the past and that we understand how it was done, but never did it.

But no, his tiny brain cannot interpret the information we gave him correctly. Let's take a look at this sentence:

"It was possible to manipulate the servers in the past and we understand how it was done even though we didn't do it"

Pretty obvious what I'm trying to tell for you guys, right? Not for this idiot though, when he reads that sentence the conclusion his little mind reaches is this:

"0mg svew is fuck saying that he can fuck hax0r into the fuck runescape servers@!!@ omfg fuck your a fake fuck no you cant fuck!##@!"

We've told him its possible to decompile and edit the RS client (like RSBot did to make their client show npc IDs, ect) and how it's all client side. Again, lets observe the conclusion this kid comes up with:

"OMFG fuck svews trying to fuck tell me fuck he can hax0r fuck the servers again fuck!##@!#@!"

I don't know anything about programming? This idiot tried to convince us for days that he knew how to program in C++ and Java after we showed him some calculator programs in C++ when we were learning it. Eventually, after we raped him repeatedly by proving to him he knew nothing, and the fact he wanted to be better then Champ and I at something, he started learning what he considers to be the most epic programming language ever....visual basic....

He believes visual basic, a programming language made in 1990 for beginner programmers learning how to program, is similar to C++ and can do what C++ can do and more. He believes that the fact he can make a very basic autotyper in a programming language made for beginners makes him a better programmer then us.

Just to give you an idea on how much this kid knows about computers:

He believed a "Mac OS" is a computer and "Windows" is an OS until we convinced him they're both OS's.

He thinks basic SQL injections make him an epic hacker and that any site with an SQL server is vulnerable to an SQL injection.

He thinks "windows" and "vista" are two different operating systems.

Why do you even bother replying to me, I'm not sure how much dumber I can make you can look.