Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > The Old 'Zud > General Discussion > General Help

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Ezudian

Fat will become famous soon enoughFat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Fat Send a message via Yahoo to Fat Send a message via Skype™ to Fat
Send a message via ICQ to Fat Send a message via AIM to Fat
Default Oh Man What Have I Done? :(

Okay so I'm 30 years old and my sister has been in this pretty serious relationship with this 17 year old senior who goes on some gay site called ezud and plays runescape and basement dwells.( my sister is 12) Well last month they had sex for the first time.

Well he was sitting in Eco (or if your a freshman/sophmore, that's Economics to you), and my sister/his girlfriend texted him. She was just all like I need to talk to you about sometime....it's important, my heart had started racing. The last time we had sex, the condom broke, and I'm not sure if he........in her or not. he kept asking her if everything was alright and then she told me.... he had asked her if he had done something wrong and was in trouble. She goes "No I just wanted to ask you if you were careful last time, because I'm late.

His heart dropped....he didn't know what to say. Of course he wants the kid. he wants her to be the mom too...Just not now....It's too early he don't want her to become one of those teen moms who is looked down upon. he didn't tell her about the condom breaking, she was already worried about becoming pregnant as it was. he didn't want to make her even more nervous.

So guys please dont flame my sister but what should i do? do i kill this guy who got my 12 year old sister pregnant or what?

So guys please help me figure out what I should do....