Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > The Old 'Zud > General Discussion > Spam

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default Lol Thanatos Ily.

Gotta Love The Old T.O. Mods :P

Quote:
Jared // says:
You may go now (H)
Jared // says:
Barcode, you'd bette accept me, its purepkerz from t.o., ily lol
-=~Thanatos~=- Death intertwined with melody, art, intelligence, logic and a hint of insanity. says:
LOL
Jared // says:
I want your asian babys
Jared // says:
We can raise them to act white concasion though
-=~Thanatos~=- Death intertwined with melody, art, intelligence, logic and a hint of insanity. says:
Im not asian noob.
-..-
Jared // says:
im talking about barcode o.o
OHHH
Thats fine then
Jared // says:
xD!
:P
Anyways im taking the girlfriend out for some junk food and coffee lol
See you guys later.
Jared // says:
Peace mate, have funn, try not to get laid.
Jared // says:
Double wrap ;)
Lol shhh shes right here
Jared // says:
xD!
and Im already in enough trouble as it is.
Jared // says:
Tell her I want her asian babys then.
FOR NOT getting laid.
Figure that one out :S
Jared // says:
LOL now thats confusing my friend..
Nah she wanted teh sex, I wanted teh blowjob, I won. Now shes mad.
Shrug
And shes not Asian, she's russian :)
Jared // says:
Fine, russian/asian babys, we shall compromise.
Fair enough.
Peace
OH OH OH OH before I go.
Jared // says:
??
IF ANYONE EVER ADDS ME TO ONE OF THESE AGAIN! (excluding barcode since I love him.) I'll block them off msn
Thank you.
Jared // says:
Ha, im an exception
Jared // says:
What now!!!!!!
Jared // says:
Peace.
* -=~Thanatos~=- Death intertwined with melody, art, intelligence, logic and a hint of insanity. has left the conversation.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Thanatos is on msn like 24/7 since the day I added him, never seen him offline.

Old 09-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
Thanatos is on msn like 24/7 since the day I added him, never seen him offline.
I never had his msn :)