Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna View Post
Everyone has a free opinion.
He sucked, no offence yeah he might be 'legend' but thats for graphics.
He joined not long ago either siyico, and to be honest he got his repuation from his signatures which he is too lazy to do for people now anyway (trust me i know).
At the start of his modship he was good, then he started becoming inactive.. which is why you made this thread.

Honestly, the only good mods we have are/were:
Elixir, Linkmaster, Siyico (sometimes)
but tbh, juvenile punk deserves his spot and im still waiting for him to show his good shit which i know he will.
Vista, eh, just a stupid quick replacement of elixir, he was put in the position 2-3 secs after elixir quit, heh ironic.

Don't think im being a complete ass, its just the truth which me and a few people can see, although they won't agree with me on this thread cause they might lose there repz.

Im not bothered about this forum/or care, i know where the road is going for it.
but it dosen't hurt to come on and troll the bug abuse/cheating forums does it?

btw alot of grammar mistakes i know, but right now im on cam4 so its hard cause this girl is showing her boobs soon and i don't wanna miss it.

Are you fucking kidding me? Eskimo is one of the Legendary people on this forum. He never disrespected anyone and, never that i've seen, talked shit. You have what 6 posts? Gtfo if you think what this shit is about. Get your facts straight before you go talking shit. Vista was not a quick replacement for Elixir. After Juvenile got promoted, he was next in line for modship. Elixir was good on this forum. He just talked a little too much shit and started problems with the Admins.

And btw, if you were on here when it was "Old" Ezud. We had fucking amazing staff. This site was fucking incredible.... Right now bug abuse is slow and we are all feeling it. If you don't like the staff, then as I have said, get off this site and go somewhere else. Because we don't need shit like this here.

And your respons: "I have my opinion you have yours."
Shut the fuck up. Become a good, trusted member and maybe a select few will take your opinion into consideration. Imo, this shit should be an infraction. And if you'd like. Becuase I know he will complain. Infract me too.

On topic: I have recently talked to Eskimo over Msn. He said he has been having some real life issues that he is trying to sort out. He will be back soon. He has a very busy life right now.
Closed Thread