Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Graphics Section > Graphical Services & Requests

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Despair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Despair

Ok. HUGE UPDATE. As my knowledge of PHP and the php GD library expands I am constantly working on new projects. I now own the domain RuneTools.com And it is fairly basic but only 3 days in the works. I spent a massive amount of time writing a script to socket the runescape server and get highscores. it then opens up a picture and the runescape font and writes a new picture.

http://www.runetools.com/signatures.html if you want to try it out. My brother and I have designed everything and would love suggestions. Also I am not the best GFX designer and I want to expand to support other backdrops. If anyone is interested in giving me the files you will be credited on the site for eternity.

I'll tell you this is funny though. I actually do not host the images. No-one does. It is generated every-time it is loaded by an error document that retrieves the url information. That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever done. These sigs don't actually exist =p

I don't recommend posting your examples though as the masking feature is not up yet.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Dude that's pretty cool. Once I get a good idea, you could make me one? Where's the documentation for this stuff?

Also is there a free host I can use for this? Will any host with PHP support this?
Old 08-21-2008, 09:04 PM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Quote:
Dude that's pretty cool. Once I get a good idea, you could make me one? Where's the documentation for this stuff?

Also is there a free host I can use for this? Will any host with PHP support this?
I'm a little unsure what you mean. You can use the link provided as if it were a picture. Any host that allows for .png files and does not specificly check for php graphics should be able to display this. And sure I can make you one. If I do can I use your design to power other backdrops for the generator?
Old 08-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. I don't have any ideas yet.

But I meant do free hosts support the necessary PHP libs?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:37 PM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Well, I don't feel comfortable sharing the source if thats what your asking. If you mean in response to me saying "I don't host these images" All I meant was that Although you are seeing the url /socket/yourname.png the server really interprets that as /errorpage.php?yourname No images are actually stored on my server. Sorry I am still confused O_o
Old 08-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Ezudian

Supah Fly is on a distinguished road

if you need any help i know just about how to do everything.

http://www.supahfly.net/sig/sig.php this too

I made it so it outputs your IP in a userbar i lost the page ill try and find but the code is easy as hell to make.

I made serverstatus.

im guessing you use cron, mysql, and php when it doesnt need to be that hard.

I also do some website design which your site would desperately need D:

Ill also teach you how to use your own fonts with your sigs

hit me up [email protected]

http://www.fagex.net/

I only trade with the staff of ezud or staff of major gaming sites.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:35 PM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Loose the Cron, loose the Mysql. I only use php however certain features will eventually need some sort of database. However I do have a few things that need a cron esk function. Looping never really lasts (I use pauses [not a monster :P] ) But I NEED the function of a daemon somwhere. It sux that I don't have command line access but I guess I need to upgrade to VPS anyway.

Oh yeah I made a sig that outputs your IP aswell, that was my FIRST project, but Envy locked this thread and only unlocked it because I deleted all that info and removed the sig : /
Old 08-22-2008, 08:42 PM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Lol! I forgot to test CSS compatibility. God it only works with Safari! Guess I should go repair that now
Old 08-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Proud Linux User

I just mean, can I get a free host that supports PHP to make this stuff with GD?
Old 08-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Ezudian

Supah Fly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despair View Post
Loose the Cron, loose the Mysql. I only use php however certain features will eventually need some sort of database. However I do have a few things that need a cron esk function. Looping never really lasts (I use pauses [not a monster :P] ) But I NEED the function of a daemon somwhere. It sux that I don't have command line access but I guess I need to upgrade to VPS anyway.

Oh yeah I made a sig that outputs your IP aswell, that was my FIRST project, but Envy locked this thread and only unlocked it because I deleted all that info and removed the sig : /
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/functio...user-abort.php

For those of you who dont understand what this does it doesnt log your ip it uses a variable put out by everyone... $_SERVER[IP]; or something like that I forgot and then it uses gd to write out to the images, which doesnt log it unless you make it. i doubt you can do anything with just logging some random ip and it cant steal cookies because its not on the same domain as the script running the cookies

basically its safe.

and if your looking for "some kind of database" use mysql because its easiest imo. and its pretty hard to make something simple exploitable.

firefox is what most of people on internet use btw D:

AGAIN: ONLY YOU (YOUR IP) CAN BE DISPLAYED IN THE SIGNATURE AND ISNT STORED ANYWHERE.

http://www.fagex.net/

I only trade with the staff of ezud or staff of major gaming sites.