Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Graphics & Art

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold
Default Forest.

haven't gfxed in over a year, so just decided to cook up something simple. Just some basic photomanipulation and c4d blending.

rate or CnC please.

***updated

original stocks:

Old 03-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

What you did to the scenery was amazing, although i can't say I'm too happy with your c4d blending or the render placement. If you look close enough, you can see that the render was kinda just slapped on there by looking at his feet, he's almost floating. I would of added a bush there but overall a good job!

XandeR
Old 03-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Ezudian

EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

absolutely agree with the floating part, gotta tweak that a bit.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Ezudian

k updated this should hopefully be a bit better..

Old 03-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

much better

XandeR
Old 03-29-2011, 06:54 AM
Ezudian

Vintage will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Vintage

I like what you did with the background as stated above, the forest looks much more "fuller". Nice job overall, looks great.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
much better
haha aight thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
I like what you did with the background as stated above, the forest looks much more "fuller". Nice job overall, looks great.
Thanks, yeah i did a lot of manipulation with the background. :)

Old 03-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Ezudian

Siyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of light

Always love your stuff Eskimo.

Keep it up br0.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Ezudian

Fahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really nice

Good, however I feel the guy distracts too much attention and covers up the isolated feeling you get my seeing the long hall of trees. In many guides I have read it is always recommended to put your render on the side of the picture; never directly in the middle. I feel if you moved the guy to the left portion and put the text in the right portion it would flow a little better and keep the isolated feeling of the trees. Perhaps just put the guy inbetween the biggest tree on the left and the middle/left tree; then not such a "perfect center" look as well.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
Always love your stuff Eskimo.

Keep it up br0.
Thanks man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahey View Post
Good, however I feel the guy distracts too much attention and covers up the isolated feeling you get my seeing the long hall of trees. In many guides I have read it is always recommended to put your render on the side of the picture; never directly in the middle. I feel if you moved the guy to the left portion and put the text in the right portion it would flow a little better and keep the isolated feeling of the trees. Perhaps just put the guy inbetween the biggest tree on the left and the middle/left tree; then not such a "perfect center" look as well.
Yeah i can definetly see where your coming from, and i somewhat agree with you. Just putting him off to the left wouldn't affect it much, however yes, I suppose it would be a bit better to put him off center and amidst the trees to create that isolated feeling. However, if i did that it, the focal point would be unclear as people would rather focus on the forest than the man. Don't get me wrong though, i definetly think placing the man in a subtle location would've worked well too.

ill definetly give it a shot though and make a version of this using your idea, because I could be completely wrong, and your idea could end up making it better

Great advice though :)