Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Ezudian

dk1st will become famous soon enough

I agree with 90% of the above posters.

Let's abandon the niche that Ezud currently occupies and instead dilute its focus until we start attracting the same kind of people that ***** does
Old 05-17-2009, 06:08 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
Err, it'll be too unspecific and disorganized otherwise.
It's not hard to put [Halo 3] in the title. One forum with 20 threads is better than 10 forums with 2 threads each.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:15 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Thats what i was thinking like

Xbox 360 section

Topic: [HALO 3] New glitch found!

Http://Ezud.com
Old 05-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Exactly.

Say you have 20 chatrooms, each for different Halo versions and clans. Now let's say 1 person is in each chatroom. They aren't going to have much fun chatting with themselves, so why not make a single Halo chatroom where all 20 people could talk with each other.

There's my analogy.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Ezudian

Fuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Fuzzman

I agree that's what titles are for. If a library had a section for "Nancy Drew" "Lemony Sublime" (Made up) Then we would have so many unused bookshelves that could be doing something better.

See the anagoly?
Old 05-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

I was thinking give MAJOR games their own sub forums or forums because they are used A LOT more than you think.

XandeR
Closed Thread