Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility
Default All Ezud Members Read!

So yea this is your mod/ex-mod Tranquility speaking. Here i am going to tell you everything that i believe about this site and everything that should be fixed.
First off:The staff, you guys know who you are. I like most of you some of you not so much. If anything the staff needs to be reworked. This site is collapsing and the members are gonna look for someone to blame. Don't take it
Secondly: Runescape Bug Abuse is dead. You guys have to understand that. Runescape is going downhill. You need to fix this site as it will be going 10 times lower as i leave.
Third: All you motherfucking "rivals" hop the fuck off. You think you're fucking cool. Bitch i will make you have to buy a new computer so fuck off and leave us alone.

I hope you take this into consideration. And i hope your "Admins" (except Link) don't delete this.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Ezudian

Fat will become famous soon enoughFat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Fat Send a message via Yahoo to Fat Send a message via Skype™ to Fat
Send a message via ICQ to Fat Send a message via AIM to Fat

I agree...I was 1 of the first people on Ezud that is still active. 1 of the first mod's also. Runescape Bug Abuse is definatly dead...We need a very active pking section since pking is the most active thing on runescape right now.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat View Post
I agree...I was 1 of the first people on Ezud that is still active. 1 of the first mod's also. Runescape Bug Abuse is definatly dead...We need a very active pking section since pking is the most active thing on runescape right now.
Agreed actually. We also need console cheating, I have suggested it countless times.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 05-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

This site is going to die very soon.

Thanks Eskimo
Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

O this site Died Cus of me leaving see when I got banned I started the snowball that made Fatality and Tranq leave

Thanks Siyico for starting this all.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 05-11-2009, 10:00 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

How the fuck is this my fault?!

Http://Ezud.com
Old 05-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Ezudian

Dark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Dark_

In my opionion, the site isn't dead, it just needs reworked with different focuses than just bug abuse and if it is gonna happen people just need to put off the differences, make up, and focus on the site instead of petty arguements. I was one of the first people to join (#22) and i do admit, the site isn't what it used to be, but we still have some active members, we just need a new reason for people to come to the community, and they will come, so lets stop arguing about who's fault it was, who did what, and just focus on the site.

we already know what can't be added due to host terms, how about console cheating? or maybe we could start doing bug abuse for different games instead of just rs.

EDIT: we are still getting plenty of people to join, that idea to improve pk area's is a good idea. maybe set up an ezud pk'ing clan.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:53 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Here are the suggestions i posted in the staff section.

- A really good designed Splash page
- More affiliates
- More shop items and more prizes
- Maybe a forum home page so you can view recent topics and bulletins etc?
- A new main focus point of the site [Runescape is DEAD]
- More graphics
- More mod installations
- Recent news at the top of the page
- EMAIL VERIFICATION
- Deletion of unused boards and make way for new boards that will get attention.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 05-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

The main problem we have right now is the drama and people leaving. It's just the internet, cool down.

We can definitely become more focused on PKing since many of you seem to want that. Feel free to post further suggestions in here.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

This is true and if something doesn't happen I will be leaving. Like 5 Ex Staff and 2 mods will leave also.

XandeR
Closed Thread