Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk
Default The Blair Witch Project

I just finished watching the movie for the first time and honestly I have to say it is one of the scariest/creepiest movies I have ever seen, and I am not easily scared. I would definately recommend it to anyone.

Heres the story:

"Film students Heather Donahue, Michael Williams and Joshua Leonard go missing in October 1994 while making a documentary about the Blair Witch, a legendary creature believed to haunt the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland. They disappear soon after, and their bodies are never found. A year later, the footage the students shot has been recovered, and the film in its entirety is composed of fragments of that footage.

Shot in a mixture of color and black and white, with shaky handheld camera movements and only natural lighting, the footage includes material that was intended to be used in the documentary, but the bulk of the film shows the experience of the three students as they wander through the woods. Occasionally, the view switches out to a kind of "mood footage" (footage of no characters, just video of the environment) while the audio track continues.

Soon after setting out, they become hopelessly lost; their situation worsens when Michael, in frustration, kicks their only map of the area into the river without telling the others. Over a period of several days, a number of terrifying, mysterious, and possibly supernatural events occur. In one scene, the crew hikes for more than half of the day only to end up in the same spot where they had started.

Much of the plot is open to the viewer's interpretation, including the finale; few concrete indications are given as to the eventual fate of the three filmmakers."
Old 01-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Should go in the Movie's section.
But yeah, it's a pretty good movie. :o
Old 01-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

I don't know why but I found this movie very creepy and scary. Maybe because it just seemed so real
Old 01-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Ezudian

Ultralomaniac can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Ultralomaniac

maybe if you're not watching it with your girlfriend, and she sucks at watching scary movies so she leaves the lights on. then you dump her for someone else the next week and feel bad that you have to see her every day in school, until you move to another state and never talk to her again, but you might see her this summer when you're visiting new york again and she'll talk to you and it will be awkward and you'll wish you weren't there
Old 01-16-2009, 05:11 AM
1# Rare Name Salesman

Peetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac View Post
maybe if you're not watching it with your girlfriend, and she sucks at watching scary movies so she leaves the lights on. then you dump her for someone else the next week and feel bad that you have to see her every day in school, until you move to another state and never talk to her again, but you might see her this summer when you're visiting new york again and she'll talk to you and it will be awkward and you'll wish you weren't there
Eh...?
Anyway, gotta watch the movie :)

Join my gallery, and give me a banana.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

In my opinion that movie was 100% Fake / Bullshit, but it was quite scary lol. I got mad scared at the end (Which im not going to explain for ppl who didn't see it).

Thanks Eskimo
Old 01-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
In my opinion that movie was 100% Fake / Bullshit, but it was quite scary lol. I got mad scared at the end (Which im not going to explain for ppl who didn't see it).
Yeah it is fake but still that ending was just like...wow.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
You motherfucker. You said you wanted to watch it with me and you didn't. Bitch next time i sleep over your house you are getting that movie and we are watching it.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

never heard of it but it sounds funny lol. whats it about? [sarcasm]i can tell its one of those happy movies :)[/sarcasm]

Old 01-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Ezudian

If you really dont know,

Film students Heather Donahue, Michael Williams and Joshua Leonard go missing in October 1994 while making a documentary about the Blair Witch, a legendary creature believed to haunt the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland. They disappear soon after, and their bodies are never found. A year later, the footage the students shot has been recovered, and the film in its entirety is composed of fragments of that footage.

Shot in a mixture of color and black and white, with shaky handheld camera movements and only natural lighting, the footage includes material that was intended to be used in the documentary, but the bulk of the film shows the experience of the three students as they wander through the woods. Occasionally, the view switches out to a kind of "mood footage" (footage of no characters, just video of the environment) while the audio track continues.

Soon after setting out, they become hopelessly lost; their situation worsens when Michael, in frustration, kicks their only map of the area into the river without telling the others. Over a period of several days, a number of terrifying, mysterious, and possibly supernatural events occur. In one scene, the crew hikes for more than half of the day only to end up in the same spot where they had started.

Much of the plot is open to the viewer's interpretation, including the finale; few concrete indications are given as to the eventual fate of the three filmmakers.