Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god
Default Mo4r feedback f0r t3h 3nvy

Hey, Just thought i'd give some feedback on the new 'wave' Of updates.

1, I really like the rank mod, that shows colour etc when you post, I also think the two crowns 'glitch' should be kept makes mods+ stand out, Good job.

2. Search bar - Great idea, Make it appear on every page at the bottom?

Overall a good 'wave' of updates.

My suggestion: Broaden the talk of ezud, Make it general game hacking/glitching/ Imo That would own, And we could gather members via youtube guides, and also we could post the really good glitches in VIP to make it more worthwhile buying it, I just think this would really help the forum.

Oh and nice work envy, Since you came back ezud is regaining it's Older community self (The good one)

Old 09-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

thank you for the feedback. Broadening the focus of Ezud is a good idea but at the current moment we aren't just at the point of reference we need to be to make such a change. If you can show me a large input of glitches in games (besides RuneScape) then I will make the needed changes.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

I'd have to disagree with the search bar, kinda useless..
Old 09-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Ezudian

Happy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really nice

I dissagree with having the search bar at the bottom i think it should be at the top to make it more accessible

don't spam or leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

I think your ideas are great, but as happy man said search bar should be at the top

And i dont think other games glitches and stuff would go too well :s

Owned by teh sig?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

I'm going to wait, Untill ezud gets more active (Judging by the changes you have made, it seems plausable that it will happen soon), I will start posting..