Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Who do you think SHOULD win presidency? Not who will.
McCain 10 45.45%
Obama 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlord5666 View Post
yes yes, but if you look back at the past years that republicans have been in the WHITE HOUSE and contorl fo the houses(represetnativs+ senate, i think)
republicans are for the majority, rich people who expect people to pay taxes for them and money to fund whatever the hell they need, but than again? where do they think the money comes from? and also republicans use more slander than the democrats! now im NOT saying that they both dont do it, but its a pretty solid fact, republicans stretch the truth more often than democrats and rant on and on about things that have nothing to do with the election whatsoever, which pisses me off
in turn,
i DO NOT agree fullw ith republicans OR democrats, im more of a 3rd party, these are some of myu beliefs:
1 .no abortion
2 .no gay marriages; idc what they called it, a faggage and scissorage or what the hell they want, a marriage is between a man and a woman and i dont exactly like the fact that these queers want to have ti called a 'marriage' they should be happy enough that it is tolerated in america unlike many countries that are EXTREMELY taboo on this issue
3 .i hate the iraq war!; as it seems i dont like mccain on this, because as he is older and more than likely can be a hothead sometimes wont stop until the job is finished which will have disaterous results if we dont get out quickly, we are spending enough money and in debt millions many many countries like China

my ideal govenment is no abortion, no iraq war, no gay rights, 51-60% democrative and the rest republican, but more democrative as the republicans should have less power as how you've seenw hat happens when the republicans get almost surpreme power
Ok i do agree with you on most of these things. But EITHER WAY our taxes are going to go up. No matter what we do our country is still in debt. Some way or another we are going to have to pay it. Personally i think our country is going to just collapse cause of how fucking stupid people are in congress. We need to clear our whole government and start over.(Other then the judicial branch and some of the secretaries.) We need total reformation and something thats reset that will completely redo our country
Old 10-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering; why refer to him as "Mr. McCain"? Are you not aware that his first name is John?

jw
Old 10-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold

It's more of a respect type thing to call him Mr.McCain. Johns more of a friend thing and nobody really refers to Obama as Barack.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Just a few days left untill we find out who won ^^.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 10-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Ezudian

Yea and lets hope both of them loose. =]
Old 10-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

John McCain is finished. Obama has control over New York, Florida, and California.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Ezudian

Bamases is infamous around these partsBamases is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by #21 View Post
Well, the time is coming, and I'd like to see everybody's opinions before the event takes place?

Who will win the President vote...Barrack Obama or Mr. McCain?

I personally believe that McCain will win, due to Obama's inexperience.

I personally WANT Obama to win, as I believe we need to set out racist comments aside, and be true citizens. The race and color doesn't matter, so let's vote Mr. Barrack in.

McCain is older and feeble, so he has that against him...

What are your thoughts? Only at least 3 sentence responses, as I want to hear your real opinion, not spam.
Lol, everyone thinks this is about color. Don't vote for Obama just cause he's black, and you don't wanna seem racist. Of course, it doesn't matter, as Obama has all the gays and black people, who are racist, with him. Ha.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Ezudian

Bamases is infamous around these partsBamases is infamous around these parts

I hope Obama gets assassinated when he wins.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamases View Post
I hope Obama gets assassinated when he wins.
Ok one thats kinda fucked up. Technically if you think about that you are being racist. If i were you i wouldn't post this on the forum. To me this is racism and if it's about that keep it to yourself.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Ok one thats kinda fucked up. Technically if you think about that you are being racist. If i were you i wouldn't post this on the forum. To me this is racism and if it's about that keep it to yourself.
But if someone posted they hoped McCain would get assassinated you most likely wouldn't say a word. Bias can go both ways.

I love it how when someone says something bad about Obama they start screaming RACIST or RACISM, yet people can throw insults at McCain all day and people don't do anything. Seriously, some of you people say put color aside or ethnic background, yet you yourself can't even do it, so why are you preaching it to others?
Closed Thread