Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Who do you think SHOULD win presidency? Not who will.
McCain 10 45.45%
Obama 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Ezudian

Pirate will become famous soon enoughPirate will become famous soon enough

1 Word : Obama
Old 10-31-2008, 02:30 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito View Post
But if someone posted they hoped McCain would get assassinated you most likely wouldn't say a word. Bias can go both ways.

I love it how when someone says something bad about Obama they start screaming RACIST or RACISM, yet people can throw insults at McCain all day and people don't do anything. Seriously, some of you people say put color aside or ethnic background, yet you yourself can't even do it, so why are you preaching it to others?
Woah well noone said anything about McCain so what am i supposed to say. If you think about it almost every person is racist to black people and not white. So i'm not preaching anything i'm just saying that don't say racist things to Obama. Also, the problem is i would rather have McCain like i said earlier so i don't know why your saying i'm bias.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:40 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Woah well noone said anything about McCain so what am i supposed to say. If you think about it almost every person is racist to black people and not white. So i'm not preaching anything i'm just saying that don't say racist things to Obama. Also, the problem is i would rather have McCain like i said earlier so i don't know why your saying i'm bias.
I wasn't directing that directly at you, more so just in general and I used your post as an example.

What I meant was there are so many more people who are biased against McCain than there are against Obama it's not even funny.

People preach racism like it's a religion whether it be on forums or in the media, and they are complete hypocrites when they say it.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:43 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito View Post
I wasn't directing that directly at you, more so just in general and I used your post as an example.

What I meant was there are so many more people who are biased against McCain than there are against Obama it's not even funny.

People preach racism like it's a religion whether it be on forums or in the media, and they are complete hypocrites when they say it.
Ok that is really true but i'm really not bias my bestfriends black and i'm white lmao. It's just that alot of people are happy to have a black person close to being a president and they don't care.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

This thread is almost over. I hereby give you all permission to advertise your party's candidate in this thread in the dying hours of the election!

PROBAMA!
PROBAMA!
COME ON NOW!
Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Obama won Ohio and Penn. Game Over McCain.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Administrator

If Obama wins Florida or Texas, he officially wins.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Texas was already won by Mccain, but its pretty much over.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Yes, now McCain has won Texas...but once the Florida polls come in, we'll know for sure if Obama wins, or if it'll be a close race.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Obama is president
Closed Thread