Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Announcements: December, 2008.

December is surely going to be an awesome month.

Since the holidays are yet again right around the corner, your beloved Admins have decided to get into the festive spirit as well.

We will be giving away a fresh level 3 account with 10m away. After this give away each WEEK we will be giving away 1m gp to winners of our weekly contest. Our contests will compose of difficult and easy challenges, but yet it's all fun. The contests will be mostly constructed for those active and hard working members, so get started with the activity

Also this month High Donators can expect a great update to the exclusive forums, they will be receiving new forums just for them which will prove to be beneficial just to be a High Donator, take advantage of the $10 offer before it becomes $30 again.

Many of you may have caught wind of Fluid and I talking about a certain bug. December will introduce most likely Ezud's 4th promotional video promising to be just as good or even much better then the 2nd one. I am also planning on reuploading the first 2 videos for Ezud from my new old hard drive this month.

Hope you guys look forward to this month's updates!

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

This is sick nasty, hopefully I win the lvl 3 =D

XandeR
Old 12-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a good month.

I really can't wait to see the next promotional video. Is the glitch really sweet?

On a side note, are staff allowed to enter the contests that you are setting up? Or is it just open to the members?

Old 12-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Ezudian

Enemy has a spectacular aura aboutEnemy has a spectacular aura aboutEnemy has a spectacular aura about

That's sweet dude.
Thanks for all this.
By the way, how did you manage to get a level 3 10M? xD

~Enemy
Old 12-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Anyone is allowed to enter except for #21 and myself. The level 3 with 10m was given the 10m before the trade limit and is being supplied by #21.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Ezudian

Spire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura about

Oh keep it up envy. Hopefully ill win something lol. Also, id buy high donator right now, but i had 3 over draw charges (28$ every over draw) so im bascially out of money till not this friday, but the next, when i get paid. I have to live on like 60$ and with gas and everything, i wont make it lol.

Hurray for christmas! =D
Old 12-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

ill take the lvl 3 :P. enter me in pl0x :)

Old 12-06-2008, 07:22 AM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Cool, if we win can we not take the lvl3 with 10 mil and just get high donator.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

I'm going to win!

Old 12-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I never win anything.
You should just have a competition along the lines of, "Who can give the most things to Vista?"
I think that would be a great idea.