Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Guides & How-Tos

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold
Default Changing Static IP on Comcast - FO REALZ.

IF YOU HAVE A ROUTER

OK. Open up Firefox or other web browser. Type into the address bar: 192.168.1.1

If it cannot be found, try 192.168.0.1, 192.168., and 192.168.1.0.

You should get a dialog for a login:

Login to your router. If you don't know the password, try the following, as common default passwords:

U: admin
P: (blank)

U: admin
P: password

U: (blank)
P: admin

Look up the model of your router on the internet if that doesn't work, and find the default password. If that doesn't work, your parents must have set a new password. Ask them.

Now, you're in the router setup.

Yours will be different. Find "MAC Address", "MAC Settings", "MAC", or any option/menu like that. I just had to scroll down.

I covered my MAC address with ololololo's. But, there's usually a clone function. Clone the MAC address of your computer onto your router. If you can't find that, just change a few letters in the MAC address.

Click Apply, OK, Change, or whatever. Once it is saved. Shut off your modem, and then your router. I did it in that order, and I suggest you do as well. So yeah, unplug the power cord from your modem, then unplug your router. Plug back in your modem, then your router.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A ROUTER

Go on Google and find out how to spoof/change your computer's MAC address. (or whatever machine that is connected directly to the modem) Change it, then unplug your modem, and turn off your computer. Turn on the modem, then turn on your computer.

YEY, you have a new IP.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Worked for me, a bit complicated the (first) time you try it, but worth the wait.

Thanks linkie :)
Old 10-24-2008, 07:04 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Indeed this works =D Thanks

XandeR
Old 10-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Ezudian

Remotecube is on a distinguished road

Hey - awesome guide. It does indeed deserve some more attention.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks remotecube. :)
Old 10-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic guide Linkmaster03. +rep

I'm no longer banned from RS.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:16 AM
Proud Linux User

Thanks, I'm glad it got you unbanned!