Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
LOL, are you guys stupid? It's just a delay, the other guy trades him, runs off, he starts a delay, trades and bam.
http://media.putfile.com/Distance-Glitching
oh :0 then he lied 0.o
and you called jared stupid 0.o
Old 02-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

I didn't delay and it wasn't a lag. I'll get some more pics and post them here another time. Time to reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Op9 View Post
oh :0 then he lied 0.o
and you called jared stupid 0.o
I didn't lie. Just because a exploiter posts a theory on how to do it, doesn't mean he's always right. Maybe his way works also, but my way is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
You got LOl5916 OWNED. Lol.
Completely unnecessary comment and considered spam.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 02-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
LOL, are you guys stupid? It's just a delay, the other guy trades him, runs off, he starts a delay, trades and bam.
http://media.putfile.com/Distance-Glitching
lol, so this is like old? meh maybe u could use this to smuggle >.>

Owned by teh sig?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Ezudian

awannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

ah useless ive done this loads of times by accident when u decline it, u run towards your partner

Old 02-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

If it is not fake then plz post a pic of you alone with noone on your minimap.
or even better you can create a crap account and make a vid of you trading with no one near you.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Ezudian

fury!!! is on a distinguished road

id imagine that proximity has an effect on this, and that even if you could teleport, the trade screen would dissapear. if you get a trade request and teleport and click the trade request it will say "Unable to find *name*."

just a delay?
Old 02-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fury!!! View Post
id imagine that proximity has an effect on this, and that even if you could teleport, the trade screen would dissapear. if you get a trade request and teleport and click the trade request it will say "Unable to find *name*."

just a delay?
he already said that it wasnt lag!
Old 02-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Ezudian

homm88 is on a distinguished road

[HIDE=30]I cant see it due to hidehack but this is something I'd assume.

Person B offers to trade Person A.
Person B follows person C.
Person A accepts the trade offer.
Person C takes the Person B anywhere, while A and B still have the trade screen open.
Even if C takes B to Lumbridge, and A is still in GE, they can still accept the trade.
[/HIDE]
This is one of the things I have found out myself really. (I'm not too good at bugging so its something, I'm not saying its anything awesome but meh)
Old 02-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by homm88 View Post
I cant see it due to hidehack but this is something I'd assume.

Person B offers to trade Person A.
Person B follows person C.
Person A accepts the trade offer.
Person C takes the Person B anywhere, while A and B still have the trade screen open.
Even if C takes B to Lumbridge, and A is still in GE, they can still accept the trade.

This is one of the things I have found out myself really. (I'm not too good at bugging so its something, I'm not saying its anything awesome but meh)
If this works and is real then you should definitely put it hidehack to like 25 at least.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Ezudian

AndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Yahoo to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Skype™ to AndyIsIndo
Send a message via ICQ to AndyIsIndo Send a message via AIM to AndyIsIndo

this is nice..