Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello
Default Jello Needs Tech Support.

BADLY.

Alright, when I startup it's just a black screen with my documents open. No icons, no destop, no taskbar, etc..

I press Control, Alt, Delete and get the task manager open. I then go to the processes tab, and I have 2 explorers.exe running. -_-

Any decent and educated suggestions welcome.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Didn't this happen last time.
End both explorers, new process -> explorer.exe

Delete System32 and get Linux.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

I've had a few tech problems lately that are sort of similar, so i'll give my 2 cents.

- If you don't feel comfortable going through system processes to fix the problem, i'd recommend trying to backup your files and reformatting the c drive.

- If you want to fix the problem, i'd firstly check for any spyware or malware. I'd recommened going on the internet ( on safe mode) to download malware bytes anti malware or spybot search and destroy, they are both free programs and will detect any spyware that may be causing this probelm.

- This problem is also caused by registry errors, so i'd also recommened using Ccleaner or registryeasy, to fix registry entries.

- If the problem persists i'd recommened reinstalling windows or going to http://www.techguy.org/ . They have some technicians that work for microsoft and can assist you with any problems.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

After 2 hours, 57 minutes and 47 seconds of talking to Microsoft. I fixed it.

Finally. Thanks for your help anyway guys.
Locked.

[X] [X] [X]
Closed Thread