Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Guides & How-Tos

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello
Icon12 [Jello] Cellphone Halp Pl0x?

Hey Ezud.

Jello here, I need help with getting a ringtone onto my phone.
I've cropped a song I want to 29 seconds, I own Moto Razr2.

Is there anyway I could get it on my phone?

I've tried using over 10 WAP Uploaders, all fail'd.
I can connect my phone to my computer via Usb or Sim card.

Postz awayzz.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

do you have bluetooth on your computer? imac's have bluetooth built in. you could download the song on the computer then send it to your phone via blutooth.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

why did you put [Jello] on the title?
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:10 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Use a site called www.phonezoo.com

Register there.
Then go to ringtones and upload the song. You can crop the song between 30 seconds and the part that you want.
After you finish click save and send to my phone. It will send it to you as a picture message which you can save the attachment.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:29 AM
Ezudian

Jack will become famous soon enough

[Jack] Do what Tranquility said, also, i hate it when people add tags with there name to there thread titles. Makes it look like they think they're something. [/Jack]

"Don't start crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake!" -GLaDOS.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Use a site called www.phonezoo.com

Register there.
Then go to ringtones and upload the song. You can crop the song between 30 seconds and the part that you want.
After you finish click save and send to my phone. It will send it to you as a picture message which you can save the attachment.
Doesn't work. My carrier blocked it. I'd have to mod my phone somehow... ://

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Ezudian

AndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Yahoo to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Skype™ to AndyIsIndo
Send a message via ICQ to AndyIsIndo Send a message via AIM to AndyIsIndo

Download BITPIM and connect the phone through your usb cord. let bitpim detect it and then browse the files for ringtones..
brb im finding the tut i used.