Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 05:44 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1
Default Quick updates ~SIY

Hey guys.

As you know there are Custom points on ezud that do nothing pretty much. Well ive added a new shop section called ''Custom category'' full of random items that look awesome etc for you guys (PM me with suggestions). They are a little more expensive because the custom points are hard to get (Win competitions etc).

My second update is the whole alphabet scenario.

I have refunded anybody who bought the fucked up letters and have come up with a new solution.

Also the + and = are a little thing i added for fun so you can have for example Siyico + Skill cape = Awesome smiley.

High Donators + can now have their own WORDS added to the shop that they can purchase. For example ''Siyico''' which would appear under my name.

Each letter will cost 15k experience points. PM me with your word and i will get on it. HIGH DONATORS +. Or donator with 300+ posts. You will be ignored otherwise. Also its 1 word per person.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Enjoy.

EDIT: I believe that when you buy things simultaneously they go in alphabetical order. im not sure though.

EDITEDIT: The more you buy the more it looks messy, just though't id add that.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 06-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Ezudian

Flamin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Flamin Send a message via Skype™ to Flamin
Send a message via AIM to Flamin

I failed with my fucking ezud = awesome fce

Old 06-20-2009, 06:01 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future

Lmao. hope you enjoy the updates guys.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

Nice.

In search of custom p0ints pls.

Edit: Can you add the word "Canadian" to the list of words where "Ezud" is, im wanting to buy this.

Also, add "Pedo-Bear" to the Custom Points Shop, just his head. lol, I'd so buy it if I had custom points. XD
Old 06-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0rn Canadian View Post
Nice.

In search of custom p0ints pls.

Edit: Can you add the word "Canadian" to the list of words where "Ezud" is, im wanting to buy this.

Also, add "Pedo-Bear" to the Custom Points Shop, just his head. lol, I'd so buy it if I had custom points. XD

Can you add the word "Black" to the list please.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Guys, read the thread. -_-

If you want your name or other word in your inventory, it's 15k points per letter, and you must be a high donator.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-21-2009, 03:29 AM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

and your supposed to pm him lol
Old 06-21-2009, 03:44 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Roflll, lots of fail in this thread xD.

Old 06-21-2009, 06:47 AM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

Sorry.

TL;DR. Tbh.

Good Day.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:22 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Anymoreee? =]

Closed Thread