Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Ezudian

dk1st will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
I don't think the lv 6 priority would even stall it.. mostly just because of how it's set up.
mostly because of how the priority is set up or the system update?

And can I have a hint at the level 6 priority??? Just a eensy-weensy! Is it death?
Old 12-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1st View Post
mostly because of how the priority is set up or the system update?

And can I have a hint at the level 6 priority??? Just a eensy-weensy! Is it death?
No that would be leaking.. And I was talking how the lv 6 priority is set up.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Hmm, Fluid have you told me about the level 6 priority?

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Hmm, Fluid have you told me about the level 6 priority?

Theirs other people that know about it.. But I don't believe I've said a word about it to you..
Old 12-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Ezudian

billygotshot is on a distinguished road

Also just for future reference. When you get teleported away you are not teleported to where the cutscene is taking place. I assume you are teleported to another holding area while you view the cutscene. Also I know this because of a client my friend made which allows me to take control of the camera and look at the map.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by billygotshot View Post
Also just for future reference. When you get teleported away you are not teleported to where the cutscene is taking place. I assume you are teleported to another holding area while you view the cutscene. Also I know this because of a client my friend made which allows me to take control of the camera and look at the map.
wrong, your character is hidden somewhere in the cutscene. you start off underneath the bank then as the cutscene progresses you are moved underneath the wise old mans house.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Ezudian

billygotshot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
wrong, your character is hidden somewhere in the cutscene. you start off underneath the bank then as the cutscene progresses you are moved underneath the wise old mans house.
Which proves my theory. You are stuck in a holding area.... I am not wrong in anyway. The holding area is underground which is the same thing as being placed far away considering they are two different areas.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Ezudian

Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Skype™ to Dragon

Svew actually kinda noclipped into it, and tried taking phat, security breach is what it said.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Ezudian

Goregasm will become famous soon enoughGoregasm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Goregasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMaster03 View Post
No, because it logs you out on an update no matter what, and you have to refresh the page after the update.
So then whats the point with it?

Old 12-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Heres the noob cutscene explained so you guys stop argueing.

When you talk to the guard the dranor cutscene is loaded on the spot you talked to him on. When its over your put in that spot because thats the loading spot of the personalized area. Your character is made invisible, not underground, and put next to the door in the bank during the cutscene stalled. After the npcs talk a bit your character is moved about 4 spaces north. When the wise old man comes out, your character is put next to the door in his house, probably to decrease the chances of getting that phat. The party hat on the floor is a real party hat. It cannot be picked up and gives you weird messages and fucks up your client. The entire cutscene is a level 5 stall from the moment it fades into blackness in the beginning and fades out at the end.