Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Who do you think SHOULD win presidency? Not who will.
McCain 10 45.45%
Obama 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21
Default Barack Obama or Mr. McCain.....?

Well, the time is coming, and I'd like to see everybody's opinions before the event takes place?

Who will win the President vote...Barrack Obama or Mr. McCain?

I personally believe that McCain will win, due to Obama's inexperience.

I personally WANT Obama to win, as I believe we need to set out racist comments aside, and be true citizens. The race and color doesn't matter, so let's vote Mr. Barrack in.

McCain is older and feeble, so he has that against him...

What are your thoughts? Only at least 3 sentence responses, as I want to hear your real opinion, not spam.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Ezudian

Dave is on a distinguished road

Just because Mcain is more boring than Obama doesnt make him a Feeble presidesnt. I have nothing against Obama but its hard to cancel someone out just for the fact that Obama is black. Basically like saying he should win to prove something.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Hmm, you have some good points in there, but I will still have to argue against you in both your points...

1- McCain is feeble because old people are GENERALLY not as productive. I honestly don't want someone who could possibly prove a physical Presidential difficulty.

2- I am saying that one of the GOOD points for Obama to win is because he WOULD be proving a point. He has many other good attributes that make him deserve to win.

But like I said, McCain probably will win anyways.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:31 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

You're biased. I despise the way you think of this election. 21, you infer that McCain will win due to his race. That's INCORRECT. McCain and Obama shouldn't even be a comparision. Do you really think the American society should risk the chance of continuing the never-ending war? If you're a moronic person, then you would clearly choose McCain - he prefers to prolong the war.

If you have any recollection why we started the war with iraq, if you don't, I'll refresh your meomry. According to our current president, George W. Bush, Iraq has 'weapon of mass destruction'. Incorrect, Iraq never HAD weapon of mass destruction. They have oil, which is why we we're having the war right now. McCain wants to prolong the war for oil. That's called greed.

Obama, has been a senator for along time now. He has not had one evil thought to go back on his state. He's a great canidate, and is young. McCain is an elder, and is sick. We don't want a president to die, within the years he's running.

I think I may stand alone in the opinion that a better president would be one who would rule a country through liberty, and not based on their belief. Instead of being discriminated, why don't they give people chances? Saying that we shouldn't have a black president is saying we should never have a Irish, Baptist, Pentecostal, or any other religious president.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:40 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

I'm not American and don't really keep up with it. I think Barack Obama would be the better choice for the country. I like the fact he is dedicated and doesn't act like a robot. He makes mistakes like everyone else and has good views.

Hilary Clinton would have been my first choice of rule, but it would have bin close between the two of them. I think the America's media are a little bit to pressurizing, they are changing votes by catching candidates out.

A lot of people tell me it doesn't affect the UK, just like when the US wen't into a credit crunch, which managed to carry over to the UK. I feel that a leader must not only be able to speak for his/her country, but to be able to have a say in what happens across the globe :).

Quote:
If you have any recollection why we started the war with iraq, if you don't, I'll refresh your meomry. According to our current president, George W. Bush, Iraq has 'weapon of mass destruction'. Incorrect, Iraq never HAD weapon of mass destruction. They have oil, which is why we we're having the war right now. McCain wants to prolong the war for oil. That's called greed.
+1, if america had approached them differently none of this would have happened. I hate the fact that a lot of it is drama. They speak of all the cruelty when really they had no business there.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:45 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

Indeed, the president of the U.S.A is the most powerful man in the world. If a war happens in the world, it affects everyone. Oh yes, the most hypocritcal thing in the world - the media. They show only minor mistakes that canidates have comited, and turn into something similar as murdering someone. Something should be done with the press, it's annoying.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:45 PM
Administrator

In fact, I did not even get close to mentioning that McCain will win for his race. He will win because he has more experience and had more time to establish his reputation. Obama is fresh with new ideas, but not as experienced. It comes down to whether the Nation would like young and fresh, or older and more experienced.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:21 PM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootylove View Post
Obama, has been a senator for along time now.
Meh, he's only been in politics for like 140 something days as oposed to Mcain's years in it.. or something.. I hate politics :|. but thought I'd just throw that out there
Old 07-31-2008, 03:23 PM
Administrator

Very good point, which is what I was attempting to explain: Obama's experience...not so great VS McCain's large amount of experience.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:38 PM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by #21 View Post
Very good point, which is what I was attempting to explain: Obama's experience...not so great VS McCain's large amount of experience.
Just because someone has more experience doesn't make them better for the job. I could ask a level 135 a question but essentially, i can get the same answer from anyone else.

I do notice alot that elders do have more experience, but the young are the ones getting the things done!