Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 09:24 AM
Ezudian

Venom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Venom
Default Islam: The Religion of Muslims

So I saw that "This Picture..." thread and wanted to say that I am muslim. These bombers are extremists who have a messed up mind and were taught fake things. If you have any questions about Islam, post here and I can try answering. Let me fix your image of muslims...
Old 11-06-2008, 10:26 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

I dont have a problem with muslims tbh but the terrorists that did the 9/11 attack and the tube bombings in london were muslims doing it for their religion =p.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 11-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Ezudian

Venom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
I dont have a problem with muslims tbh but the terrorists that did the 9/11 attack and the tube bombings in london were muslims doing it for their religion =p.
Extremists my friend, extremists.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

"Some religions groups have relied upon the use of extremist methods to indoctrinate others into their faith. Extremist religious groups ranging from Islamic extremist groups to hardcore Christian evangelicals have historically used tactics to encourage fear-based obedience to doctrines, such as fear-mongering tactics, immediate and intense unscientifically-based opposition to the physical realities of the universe, and intentional obfuscation to enforce obedience to religion."
Old 11-06-2008, 03:47 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Tbh 2 words.

FUCK RELIGION.

Causes so many problems within this world.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 11-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Ezudian

EndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura about

Religion has created more problems in this world that it has solved. People can twist the texts to support such views as extremism. The good advice it gives is common sense and human instinct in a fancy wording.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Banned

Pyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Grafix, I don't have anything against your religion. Too bad the world is not perfect and never will be. Extremists will always exist, people will always hate religion and violence will always occur. Its a bummer.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

personally, i dont care about muslims, i have freinds that are. the only thing i disagree with is rationality of their actions, kill thousands of people just because, because for no apparent reason than wanting to forcefully convert people since its one of the dominating world religions along with Christianity

Old 12-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

I don't have a problem with any religions, cept for when they havea problem with mine.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 12-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Hmmm this is a good topic. If you think about it they are following their religion. Not saying that i support them. But, if your Catholic and the bible told you to do something, and you were very religious, wouldn't you do it. IMO they are wrong for what they did, but if that's what their religion says then let it be. We cannot fix it and or change it.
Closed Thread