Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 07:29 AM
Ezudian

Siyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of light
Default Public Apology

Hey guys. This is Siyico.

I thought I should make a long overdue apology for what happened here at Ezud a while back. For you who don't know me and Envy obviously had our massive fall out which lead to me becoming co of Ezud. I'm not going into detail or anything but i should never have taken that offer. Ezud is Envy's and always will be Envy's.

I'm not asking anybody to forgive me and I am not justifying what happened. I'm simply saying sorry and I hope Ezud prospers into the site it once was with all the amazing people.

I could go into a lot more detail but I think it would just waste everyone time. So I've keep this short. Hope to see you all around.

@Envy
Sorry for all the abuse I spouted your way. I acted like a cunt for no reason and you didn't deserve it. I took something that was yours without even consulting you first. Hope you can restore Ezud to it's former glory br0.

Peace.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:40 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Ahaa Siyico <3 Bad times bad times eyy?

Old 02-27-2011, 07:43 AM
Ezudian

dasimers has a spectacular aura aboutdasimers has a spectacular aura aboutdasimers has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to dasimers

Still, if you can't lol at all the drama now, you never will. I lol'd all the way through.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

aha chris. I lol'd UNTILL Ezud died, which is kind of ironic since it coincided with when Siyico took over :P

Old 02-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

sup.
/10charmanders

XandeR
Old 02-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Ezudian

Siyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of lightSiyico is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bro.

//
Old 02-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

what was your retarded site again
Old 02-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Ezudian

Vha'x?

Vha'x lasted a while, had a LockerZ bot which could potentially give you tons of ptz. Then there was some differences between me and the other admin and we lost some activity. Just gave it all him now, cba with it all.

Old 02-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
what was your retarded site again
Siyico was member number 1.

Also known as, the only member.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:03 AM
1# Rare Name Salesman

Peetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of light

Off-topic: Siyico was always my favourite mod.

Join my gallery, and give me a banana.