Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice
Default How to fix the site

I'm feeling generous so I will help you with fixing this piece of shit site.

Firstly I will explain why the site sucks:

There is no individuality, everyone here does not speak their mind at all, they all conform to what the higher ranks of the site do, they won't voice their opinion in a thread they will just repeat what other people say, everyone even has the same stupid fucking avatars. I can't think of more then a few people on the site who aren't like this. People just post the same shit over and over again, view threads and you'll see the same few things like 'nice' repeated several times. We need less of these people and more kool katz.

This next issue is the major one, pick a god damn fucking focus for the site, first it was bug abuse then you strayed to.. ???? I don't even know what this site is about, if it's about anything other then Runescape then the site will just die because that's what 90% of members are here for. My advice is to get back onto bugging, there is plenty of people who care for Runescape bug abuse still. I still wonder to myself at night who's genius idea it was to try switch over to things like xbox and wii, look at how successful that went. You should remove that section as it's just a waste.

Stop making ranks utterly pointless. What really annoys me is that people can fucking BUY ranks with points from some kiddy shop, why would you allow people to buy a rank that's achieved by donating money to the site by using pixel points? When was the last time anyone donated some real money? The shop should be removed, it's immature and gay, if you don't feel that it should then you are immature and gay. Also, stop promoting people to mods for the fun of it.

Infractions are basically pointless and nobody takes them seriously, I'm not really sure why but you should implement something more serious then infractions because they just seem to not work. Maybe something like a warn system, something that's shown on your stats when you post, each time you are warned it goes up by 20% and when you reach 100% you get banned.

Moderate more seriously, we have a large number of mods yet nothing ever really seems to get done (that's how I feel). It seems that nobody knows how to run a good site, there's been like 3 different dramatic threads of people saying the site will change and become fucking epic because they are in power now, yet months later it's the exact same (Jared, Siyico, Envy).

That's all I can think of right now.. Don't take it as a direct insult to anyone or the site it's just me speaking my mind and it's all true. If anyone posts something stupid like 'I agree' or 'TL;DR' for post count or to be a faggot I will murder you in your sleep.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Ezudian

Bsnow can only hope to improve

I agree with the all the above.

I never really like the vbexperience bs and when i confronted envy about it he flamed me.

Lol @ infractions stuff. The warn stuff probably won't have an effect either.

I don't think we should go back to Runescape bug abuse. We should find a different game or a whole new theme.

Yes and I do believe that most of everyone here gets behind a staff member then argue back and forth to each other.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

nice..... nah I agree with everything you said, but I don't see why you should bother wasting your time creating such threads. As you said before the ideology behind sites like this are flawed in the current bugging environment that we find ourselves in so therefore this site can't really be saved.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:44 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
nice..... nah I agree with everything you said, but I don't see why you should bother wasting your time creating such threads. As you said before the ideology behind sites like this are flawed in the current bugging environment that we find ourselves in so therefore this site can't really be saved.
You DO realize 99% of buggers have you blocked... right?

Edit: I'll respond to this once I actually wake up, some bitch called me at fucking 7 am...
Old 07-06-2009, 06:59 AM
Ezudian

Sonic teh hax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
I'm feeling generous so I will help you with fixing this piece of shit site.

Firstly I will explain why the site sucks:

There is no individuality, everyone here does not speak their mind at all, they all conform to what the higher ranks of the site do, they won't voice their opinion in a thread they will just repeat what other people say, everyone even has the same stupid fucking avatars. I can't think of more then a few people on the site who aren't like this. People just post the same shit over and over again, view threads and you'll see the same few things like 'nice' repeated several times. We need less of these people and more kool katz.

This next issue is the major one, pick a god damn fucking focus for the site, first it was bug abuse then you strayed to.. ???? I don't even know what this site is about, if it's about anything other then Runescape then the site will just die because that's what 90% of members are here for. My advice is to get back onto bugging, there is plenty of people who care for Runescape bug abuse still. I still wonder to myself at night who's genius idea it was to try switch over to things like xbox and wii, look at how successful that went. You should remove that section as it's just a waste.

Stop making ranks utterly pointless. What really annoys me is that people can fucking BUY ranks with points from some kiddy shop, why would you allow people to buy a rank that's achieved by donating money to the site by using pixel points? When was the last time anyone donated some real money? The shop should be removed, it's immature and gay, if you don't feel that it should then you are immature and gay. Also, stop promoting people to mods for the fun of it.

Infractions are basically pointless and nobody takes them seriously, I'm not really sure why but you should implement something more serious then infractions because they just seem to not work. Maybe something like a warn system, something that's shown on your stats when you post, each time you are warned it goes up by 20% and when you reach 100% you get banned.

Moderate more seriously, we have a large number of mods yet nothing ever really seems to get done (that's how I feel). It seems that nobody knows how to run a good site, there's been like 3 different dramatic threads of people saying the site will change and become fucking epic because they are in power now, yet months later it's the exact same (Jared, Siyico, Envy).

That's all I can think of right now.. Don't take it as a direct insult to anyone or the site it's just me speaking my mind and it's all true. If anyone posts something stupid like 'I agree' or 'TL;DR' for post count or to be a faggot I will murder you in your sleep.
lol.. Isn't this what i'vbeen saying for like the last 2 mounths..?
Ezud is still a good plce bcause it's amuzing with all of the flame fight's but ugh, Tbh Siyico has done a better job then alot of the staff..

[hide]TL;DR[/hide]

Lol.. i probs shouldnt have told u my adresss >.> Nah you know im just kidding =D
Old 07-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsnow View Post
I agree with the all the above.

I never really like the vbexperience bs and when i confronted envy about it he flamed me.

Lol @ infractions stuff. The warn stuff probably won't have an effect either.

I don't think we should go back to Runescape bug abuse. We should find a different game or a whole new theme.

Yes and I do believe that most of everyone here gets behind a staff member then argue back and forth to each other.
Didnt he just say not to say "I agree" Obiously you agree.. ITS FUCKING INGENIOUS!"
Old 07-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
He makes this because he isn't a fag who isn't Self Centered. He wanted the world to work like is.. You start of failing. Come to ezud. LEach some bugs. Get to know how they work. Then fail.. HES TRYING TO HELP LIKE A FUCKING GOOD NICE PERSON!
Old 07-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

The actual funny part is, is that he's fucking right. Honestly i don't wanna say anything because i don't come on here much anymore. But, i agree completely with everything he said. Thank you for actually having some balls and saying it.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

Most of what he said i agree with. Some, not so much. We should get rid of most of the spammers and people who just agree with anything to get their post count up.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Most of what he said i agree with. Some, not so much. We should get rid of most of the spammers and people who just agree with anything to get their post count up.
Is that what you're doing right now? :P jk.

But yeah, I agree with SOME stuff. Getting rid of spammers would be great. Leakers too. :O