Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Dont lie svew, we caught you out, and btw if you wanna mess with me I have something up my sleeve.
dumb noob do u actually think he would put that pic up if he knew u dumbasses would find out? plus u fucking havent even tried it u retard dont post shit until ur sure it works u nigger (even though it wont) dumb noob who needs to post lies for attention, everyone knows he used karamja gloves 3 to tele and someone logged out in clan chat u idiot, but that doesnt mean shit if u dont know how the fuck he did it, go fucking get a retard to log out in ba and use karamja gloves 3 and see if that shit works and spend hours trying different shitty stuff and never get it, and then come fucking post shit on my thread
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
dumb noob do u actually think he would put that pic up if he knew u dumbasses would find out? plus u fucking havent even tried it u retard dont post shit until ur sure it works u nigger (even though it wont) dumb noob who needs to post lies for attention, everyone knows he used karamja gloves 3 to tele and someone logged out in clan chat u idiot, but that doesnt mean shit if u dont know how the fuck he did it, go fucking get a retard to log out in ba and use karamja gloves 3 and see if that shit works and spend hours trying different shitty stuff and never get it, and then come fucking post shit on my thread
nicely put

Old 12-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by svew View Post
dumb noob do u actually think i would put that pic up if i knew u dumbasses would find out? plus u fucking havent even tried it u retard dont post shit until ur sure it works u nigger (even though it wont) dumb noob who needs to post lies for attention, everyone knows i used karamja gloves 3 to tele and someone logged out in clan chat u idiot, but that doesnt mean shit if u dont know how the fuck i did it, go fucking get a retard to log out in ba and use karamja gloves 3 and see if that shit works and spend hours trying different shitty stuff and never get it, and then come fucking post shit on my thread
nicely put
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Hey cave, stop spamming and saying exact things svew is saying. Your just as bad as him.

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Ezudian

Kori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Hey cave, stop spamming and saying exact things svew is saying. Your just as bad as him.
nicely put
Old 12-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Svew when you are in the gnome copter area and you log out and back in while not on a copter dose it lift you to the start of the copter area too?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Ezudian

Lolwot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
Svew when you are in the gnome copter area and you log out and back in while not on a copter dose it lift you to the start of the copter area too?
No it doesn't, you log back in at the place you were visiting.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolwot View Post
No it doesn't, you log back in at the place you were visiting.
Not for me.. I get a lift from it.. it's probably the way I'm doing it tho.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Glad to see you sharing rather then keeping other people from sharing, good on ya.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

I can't find my bottom jaw...

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Closed Thread

Tags
glitch, svew