Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Ezudian

It's Me will become famous soon enough

Was fixed with Rc Guild Update.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Wow nice :{ i couldnt even begin to think of Glitches like that

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 08-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Ezudian

inQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Congrats to you four (envy, champ, hej, and its me) and this is truly a moment that will go down in ezud history, as the ultimate smuggle.

Three cheers for them!

`Jared
and their only..
Old 08-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElmosBox View Post
and their only..
What about the 2 dupes WE found? Or the new safety WE'RE working on?
Those don't count I guess. lol
Old 08-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Ezudian

Hippyguy7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito View Post
The blood runes from Barbarian Assault have a different item number than normal blood runes you could runecraft or buy from other players. Unless the FT somehow changed the item number, which I highly doubt, the blood runes even if they did get them out of BA would be completely useless as you couldn't trade them or sell them via the G.E.
Last time I checked this would take an entire recoding of the magic aspect of the game, as (last time I checked) runescape was not coded in such a way that it would use separate item ID's for the same rune. This was why the original blood rune smuggle worked, because the item ID's simply could not be different from those of the regular runes, or they would not work in any situation.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:21 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippyguy7 View Post
Last time I checked this would take an entire recoding of the magic aspect of the game, as (last time I checked) runescape was not coded in such a way that it would use separate item ID's for the same rune. This was why the original blood rune smuggle worked, because the item ID's simply could not be different from those of the regular runes, or they would not work in any situation.
I've actually thought of that, I was going to see what would happen if I smuggled in my own bloods and arrows.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-17-2008, 05:52 AM
Ezudian

The way I see it each item has one certain ID and there are just lots of duplicates of that item.
Ex: Normal Blood Rune is 1000 and there are lots of duplicates of that which people use.
BA Blood Rune is 1001 and unless you have the area effect of BA it would not work in your spell book.

This works the same with FOG I have FOG runes banked outside of FOG but they won't work because I don't have the area effect of FOG to make them work for my spell book.
Closed Thread