Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 07:34 AM
Ezudian

EndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura about

Work something out. Fat buys and sells while Ezud gets 25%-40% of the profit for the branding and designs.

Old 11-16-2008, 07:50 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

One second, let me upload a picture.

So Envy, why be a little bitch and try to make my last day on the computer horrible when it clearly wasn't my fault. Read the thing in the evidence "Inquiry by paypal" It wasnt me.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Jared knowing you, you're filled with bullshit especially with your long lost uncle or whatever it is and your last day on the computer which is like the 100th time you said that. I'll show you where it says you opened a case against me.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-16-2008, 08:06 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Theres the picture of the case against you.

Inquired by paypal.

Not by me.

Any other questions that I need to prove you wrong since you don't seem to beleive the evidence sitting in front of your face, or is waiting one day just too long for your short intention span?
Old 11-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Envy, just appeal it, saying it was over virtual goods(which it was).

It is against Paypals TOS to dispute virtual goods.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

rofl Jared, shows how well of an ATTENTION span you have, you can't even spell right.

My case was after the case you opened against me and now Dorito is going to end up losing a lot of money from his paypal because you opened a case against him too, shall I upload the screenies of him asking me to speak to you about it?

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-16-2008, 08:12 AM
Ezudian

I don't care if he asked about that. None of it was my doing and or fault.

Look @ the description details Envy, same case, same ID. ALL of my cases were filed by PayPal, not by me. Not by the other person. How can I be blamed for something that PayPal did? Look at my most recent pictures and look at what it says the reason for the charge back is "PayPal Inquiry"

That OBVIOUSLY means it was not my doing..
Old 11-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Ezudian

the inquiry could have started if you had a case opened by someone else hence PayPal limiting your account first and refunding everything from everyone, but that still doesn't make up for the whole bullshit you gave me that it happened because everyone was refunding you, it happened because of some fuck up you must have done or some case you didn't handle hence putting us at expense and Dorito and others at the expense of your laziness, stupidity and just plain out bullshit you dish out.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-16-2008, 08:18 AM
Ezudian

Because some skiddie from sythe charges back and sythe see's a trend means that I need to be ban?
Old 11-16-2008, 08:20 AM
Ezudian

the banhammer has come down on Jared after his cherade on in the shoutbox.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Closed Thread