Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 08:08 AM
Ezudian

Hooligan will become famous soon enoughHooligan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
sweet, now the leechers can roam free and feel happy about themselves because they leech a bug and post 'i discovered this!'

awesome rule.
No what you post is something like:

Hey, you leached this it was released at: *link here*

remove it please.

I R Hooligan
Who are you?

Old 12-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Yay, finally that crap will be done with.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:04 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

I was the one who enforced the rule.

I for one am sick and tired of people saying ''Already been done, It only takes 5 ,ins to do'' etc. This rule DOES apply to exploiters aswell.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 12-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

itl be well worth the infraction to put down a leacher who claims he discovered bugs he posts

Old 12-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Tbh if this rule is enforce I'm leaving ezud end of story. /epic fail. I can go somewhere else and be able to do what I want I'm sorry 99% of the members here have no skill or knowledge.

This site will fail without the exploiters anyway. I can almost guarantee you that all exploiters will ignore this rule just because your deliberately targeting us.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Well then rather then being a Svew and letting other people find and claim bugs, why not claim it first with a simple screenshot and nothing more.
Ermm, because thats when Jagex knows the bug is out there, noobs try to find it, leech to thier buttbuddies, they wanna be hero, report to Jagex, fixed, we is pissed.... Dont really like this rule since most bugs i do i never post cuz i learned that noobs Ex: whitemod4, Super Bower ect leech to everyone even on a video via Youtube.....but dont infract people if they posted this before this rule no one wants to have to go around editing thier posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by svew View Post
itl be well worth the infraction to put down a leacher who claims he discovered bugs he posts
Very true..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluid_karma
Tbh if this rule is enforce I'm leaving ezud end of story. /epic fail. I can go somewhere else and be able to do what I want I'm sorry 99% of the members here have no skill or knowledge.

This site will fail without the exploiters anyway. I can almost guarantee you that all exploiters will ignore this rule just because your deliberately targeting us.
mostly true...most people just leech bugs and try to pass it on as thier own ect: Stallreborn Noclip affair...

Old 12-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Better idea envy if this rule is enforce ban me now. I want nothing to do with this site if your seriously going to protect leaker's.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

We aren't targeting a specific group. We can't have any more flaming going on on every single thread posted in the bug abuse section. We aren't saying don't tell them they're leaking or leeching just saying that there is a different way to address the situation. A simple "I've seen this bug posted somewhere else before I don't think you're the founder" or a "This bug has been leaked before, I don't think you should claim it" or simply tell me and I'll handle the situation but the whole "OMFG FUCK OFF NOOB STOP LEECHING I FUCKING HATE YOU BURN IN HELL PIECE OF SHIT!!!" kind of posts are just a little bit ridiculous.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
We aren't targeting a specific group. We can't have any more flaming going on on every single thread posted in the bug abuse section. We aren't saying don't tell them they're leaking or leeching just saying that there is a different way to address the situation. A simple "I've seen this bug posted somewhere else before I don't think you're the founder" or a "This bug has been leaked before, I don't think you should claim it" or simply tell me and I'll handle the situation but the whole "OMFG FUCK OFF NOOB STOP LEECHING I FUCKING HATE YOU BURN IN HELL PIECE OF SHIT!!!" kind of posts are just a little bit ridiculous.
The only people that say that, the only people who would break this rule are the exploiters. So you are targeting one specific group of people but applying the rule to everyone even knowing it docent effect them. You obvestly didn't take what I said seriously envy.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Quote:
That my good man, makes it worthwhile

Closed Thread