Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk
Default Point System

After looking at my points I have realised that it is pretty difficult to reach high point levels, it takes weeks and maybe even months just to gain 30-40k points. After my contest it drained me down to about 140k points, that was one-two weeks ago, I now have 152k points. Don't you figure that rate is kind of low?

I believe once every month or so users should be given bonus points. For example each user is given an extra 50k points a month, or maybe it could even be based off the amount of rep and posts they have. But definitely a bonus would help, the current point system is still to low.

Thank You for reading.

- juvenilepunk
Old 04-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Ezudian

TOXSIN can only hope to improve

That would be nice, but do the points have any use other then buying e-shop items?
Old 04-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

You can gift people things for services or hold contests if you want to be nice.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

I've gained over 13K points in one day, though I also posted 60+ times, but yes I think a point bonus would be good.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 04-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

I agree. It seems as if the points you gain have been decreased. :/
It's just pixels, you don't actually get an advantage over any other user. So I need no need for our points to be so limited.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 04-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

eh
i dont use points that much but a little boost once in a while couldn't hurt :)