Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk
Default Almost got suspended

[hide=10]Well two days ago I was messing with this girl and I took her wallet. I stupidly took it to my next class and passed it around the class for people to laugh at. Though I forgot to pick it back up before class ended. So the next she asks me where her wallet is because she knows im always taking her stuff. I told her the truth, saying I lost it and dont know who has it. So she freaks out because it had her driving permit, a season pass to a local amusement park (Six Flags) a 24 hour fitness pass, and some other stuff, all in all coming out to $100+. So today I wake up and see she texted me...she told her mom about the wallet. So her mom came to the school talked to the dean of discipline and told him that I stole the wallet, though she forgot to mention it was a joke..So now im stressed out of my mind. I get called into the dean and he tells me, if you don't find the wallet by the end of the day I will have to suspend you and put you on probation. So the entire day I was stressing out but then came up with a genius idea. I told her to tell the dean that I will pay her the $100 (which I have to). She told him and he dropped the case, though her mom is still pissed. So now I have to pay her $100 by Friday. Hey it's better than getting suspended...or is it..No one ever found the wallet, though me and three-four other people believe one kid from the class I was passing it around in took it.[/hide]
Old 05-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Ezudian

Fuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Fuzzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Well two days ago I was messing with this girl and I took her wallet. I stupidly took it to my next class and passed it around the class for people to laugh at. Though I forgot to pick it back up before class ended. So the next she asks me where her wallet is because she knows im always taking her stuff. I told her the truth, saying I lost it and dont know who has it. So she freaks out because it had her driving permit, a season pass to a local amusement park (Six Flags) a 24 hour fitness pass, and some other stuff, all in all coming out to $100+. So today I wake up and see she texted me...she told her mom about the wallet. So her mom came to the school talked to the dean of discipline and told him that I stole the wallet, though she forgot to mention it was a joke..So now im stressed out of my mind. I get called into the dean and he tells me, if you don't find the wallet by the end of the day I will have to suspend you and put you on probation. So the entire day I was stressing out but then came up with a genius idea. I told her to tell the dean that I will pay her the $100 (which I have to). She told him and he dropped the case, though her mom is still pissed. So now I have to pay her $100 by Friday. Hey it's better than getting suspended...or is it..No one ever found the wallet, though me and three-four other people believe one kid from the class I was passing it around in took it.
Ouch! The chicks mom came in? Are you guys dating or something?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

No were not dating but were pretty good friends. I don't know why she just didn't tell her mom she lost the wallet and I could of paid her back. And Vista, if I would have gotten suspended I would be locked in my room for weeks on end with just a mattress. So in my case, Money > Suspension + Probation. If I were to be on probation it would only take one detention before they could expell me.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzman View Post
Ouch! The chicks mom came in? Are you guys dating or something?
dude...stop spamming all the threads.

OT: this crap happens to me all the time. i got ISS for a joke, also. i stuck candy on this kid's shirt and a few minutes later he found it and took it off. then he told the principal and she gave me ISS.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Ezudian

AndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Yahoo to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Skype™ to AndyIsIndo
Send a message via ICQ to AndyIsIndo Send a message via AIM to AndyIsIndo

LOL, shouldve got suspeneded.. when i was suspended from beating up a kid in school(he started it) i just went on rs and ezud.