Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold
Default Global Warming.

Global Warming.

Global warming. Do you believe that it will have enormous effects on the earth? Or do you believe there is too much hype about it.

Also do you think humans are the cause of global warming, or was it just "meant to happen".

Discuss, and please support your opinion.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

yes, its an issue, if all the ice thaws, theoritically, we will submerge into water...(humans with gills ftw pl0x???, jk lol) but if that doesnt happen, it still destroys natural ecosystems of artic animals such as the pwnage penguins, polar bears and select marine animals..

Old 12-20-2008, 04:18 AM
Ezudian

SYther has a spectacular aura aboutSYther has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SYther

yeah its pretty interesting subject if you look into it, I reckon it will be one of the causes earth will be toast.. OH well atleast we'll be warned before it happens :)

It might not even happen in our lifetime though..

fail
Old 12-20-2008, 06:47 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Yeah its an issue but i personally think theres to much of a hype about it. Alot of it is due to climate change.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 12-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Ezudian

Hooligan will become famous soon enoughHooligan will become famous soon enough

It's there for sure but, the government take it to far so they can make money from it. Fags.

I R Hooligan
Who are you?

Old 12-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYther View Post
yeah its pretty interesting subject if you look into it, I reckon it will be one of the causes earth will be toast.. OH well atleast we'll be warned before it happens :)

It might not even happen in our lifetime though..
We've been getting warned for quite a whole now. Even if we do get a huge warning, we won't be prepared. Where would we go if it did happen?

I also agree that it won't happen in our lifetime. However it is still an issue, becuase it may happen in the next generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
Yeah its an issue but i personally think theres to much of a hype about it. Alot of it is due to climate change.
True.

A lot of people don't realize that it isn't just humans that are creating global warming. Most people are biased towards humans being the main cause of global warming, especially if they've seen "Inconvenient truth". However there are so many other factors, such as climate change, that are also main reasons for global warming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
It's there for sure but, the government take it to far so they can make money from it. Fags.
How does the government make money from it?

Elaborate. :)

Old 12-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Global Warming is way over hyped, and in my opinion and that of most peoples nothing will happen to our planet in our life time or in the near future. Any devistating affects caused by global warming will not happen for thousands of more years. Earth goes through the same cycle every so often (hundreds of thousands of years). It either freezes or melts, but in the end some life will survive and the human population will spring once more only to be knocked down again. Thats my take, to say in less words global warming is the least of your worries.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

You all speak of "our life time". Well excuse me and millions of other people, but we care about our children and grandchildren. Also, global warming is predicted within 40 years of now. That is definitely inside our time period.

Global Warming was caused by humans, as we are the most intelligent organisms on this earth. No other animal could have caused it.

It is not over hyped, if you understand what ozone is.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Ezudian

ahoymateys will become famous soon enoughahoymateys will become famous soon enough

while im alive, im not gonan burn, so i dont really care lol. no not really, its really important to preserve our world's animals.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Ezudian

Chaos is an unknown quantity at this point

-
i believe that global warming is caused by humans.

my reasoning?

It is well known that humans like to have sex alot. Having sex creates alot of heat with friction and body movement (especially if your un groomed). That heat then goes out the bedroom window (unless your fucking outside) and up into the atmosphere, which then depleats the ozone.

Obviously the world is facing imminent doom, because sex is a necessity to life.

ripped ^^ lol! get some 21. albas mine.

Yeah, I'm Chaos. From Trik/Ijfg, and Talkgeek.

MY MSN [email protected]