Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Ezudian

Technicality is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Technicality
Send a message via AIM to Technicality

ok lets get one thing str8....the big bang was god and his roommate chillen and god decided to fart into a lighter, thus creating the universe =P! I do think there are other beings out there though, but this may just be clouded by the fact that i think it would be hawt if there were.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technicality View Post
ok lets get one thing str8....the big bang was god and his roommate chillen and god decided to fart into a lighter, thus creating the universe =P! I do think there are other beings out there though, but this may just be clouded by the fact that i think it would be hawt if there were.
Take your stupidity else where. This is a serious topic.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Ezudian

Ultralomaniac can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Ultralomaniac

The idea of other beings "like our own" is much too specific.
We, as human beings, are what is available to us. what is on the planet defines us.
within other galaxies, there are different physics. gravity may not even exist in other galaxies. the materials on the planet may be completely different. the concept of "metal" or "organic" may be completely unapplicable in another galaxy

the organisms on our planet are all fueled, directly or indirectly, by one source: the sun.
i believe that this must be true to every other ecosystem, even in other galaxies, because it is the only constant, unlimited supply of energy that will continue to penetrate the eart (or whatever planet it may be)

animals on this planet have a circulatory system and a nervous system. what if this "intelligent being" on another planet doesn't have either of these? it's more than likely. if you support the idea of evolution, then you must agree that the only reason animals of this planet are this way, is that that particular mutation of bacteria millions of years ago was better suited to reproduce than the others.

Furthermore, said "intelligent beings" could also be completely undetectable by our standards. i think it's safe to say that there may be no other life in our solay system, but there could be dozens of other intelligent beings within our scope of visual sight, but they may be, to us, completely invisible, just as we may be to them.

Of course there are other intelligent beings in the universe. there has to be. it would be impossible for there not to be