Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 08:24 AM
Ezudian

Merecide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
You don't have to be an extremist to get your point across, just get yourself noticed and things fall into place.

Although the only ones who do get noticed are extremists, thats because they are the ones we target and argue for or against.
The theory of conflict that sociologists use to explain how society functions goes along those lines. You can try to get your point across in a non-extremist fashion but you'll either waste time doing it or fail. Extremists are the ones who make this world go round.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Ezudian

blue mage286 is infamous around these parts

dont got any religions and yee...
believe what u believe in.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Ezudian

Zolid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merecide View Post
We live in a society where all fame and fortune, attention and power is held in the hands of the extremists. Like I said, if you're not an extremist you're a nobody. That's how our world works, that is reality.
Next time explane what you mean

Unfortunaly you are right
Most people know being an extremist is bad but people listen to them which is a great problem!
If I would write a letter to the news with an important message people wouldn't even open the envelope But if Brad Pit(Bad example) would say the same thing people would listen

Fame is a great weapon
Old 07-28-2008, 12:49 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

I am an Atheist, why you ask? There is nothing to believe in, the thought
of a higher being watching over me every second of every day is a foolish idea.
Why waste time praying, worshiping, and fearing an afterlife, there is no point.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Ezudian

Merecide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolid View Post
Next time explane what you mean

Unfortunaly you are right
Most people know being an extremist is bad but people listen to them which is a great problem!
If I would write a letter to the news with an important message people wouldn't even open the envelope But if Brad Pit(Bad example) would say the same thing people would listen

Fame is a great weapon
K. I don't like typing novels. Usually a statement suffices for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
I am an Atheist, why you ask? There is nothing to believe in, the thought
of a higher being watching over me every second of every day is a foolish idea.
Why waste time praying, worshiping, and fearing an afterlife, there is no point.
wtf are you talking about?
Old 07-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merecide View Post
wtf are you talking about?
I believe this topic tells to explain your religious beliefs.
Learn to read.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Ezudian

letzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the rough

^^ Just because he is atheist doesn't mean you got to disrespect him. Calm down.
For me, I believe there is an afterlife, but it isn't something set in stone and could be anything. As for a God, I don't believe in that kind of stuff.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Ezudian

jcq is on a distinguished road

I personally believe that there is an after life, and some sort of high presence. Whether it is like us and portrayed almost as a human, I am not sure of.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:50 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

I am muslim, before you think the word 'terrorist' in your mind. I will let you read the contiuation of my post..

Islam and terrorist is an oxymoron. They're completely different. And, isn't stereotype when you label all MUSLIMS HAVE TO BE terrorists, it's like saying; All latinos jump the border; all black people steal; all white people are trash. Terrorism is everywhere.. between Africans, between British and Irish, between Indians and all over the world.. choosing the islamic one is just a plan to make an explosion may be a cause of the third world war. Out of all the muslims, the media chooses to put 0.1% misguided ones.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:44 AM
Ezudian

xkylex is on a distinguished road

Im christian but i do not follow it.
However i do belive in christ.
Closed Thread