Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkylex View Post
Im christian but i do not follow it.
However i do belive in christ.
Why do you believe in Christ?
Old 08-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Ezudian

Saad is on a distinguished road

Spirituality is irrational in the actuality of our current reality. It has virtually 0 impact regardless of what you believe.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Ezudian

Flawed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim0Suprem0 View Post
I'm an atheist. I don't have any problem with religion itself, as most religions teach good lessons and provide guidelines and structure for people to live by. Blind faith however, does bother me, as total devotion or belief in something that is pretty obviously non-existent is just ridiculous.
absolutly 100% agree.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:19 AM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

I am a Christian. I believe 100% God made the very world we live in, And that when the world does come to an end, Those who believe will be saved, those who do not will live in eternal hell. I'm not saying "Follow Christ or be damned" I'm simply saying, Do as the bible teaches, Live a good Christ-led life, And allow Jesus in your heart....You will be saved. I, as a Christian, Believe that yes, You can sin, No, It won't send you to hell. The whole Christian theory is, God knew exactly what you were going to do, even before you were brought about into this world. so that means he knew you were going to sin. Christ died for our sins, So that we CAN sin, And still have god accept us. Argue with me all you want, I'm stating my opinion, therefore, Any arguments you make against it, Are stupid and foolish. I'm not forcing you to believe it, So go ahead, Make yourself look moronic.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:03 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I am a Christian. I believe 100% God made the very world we live in, And that when the world does come to an end, Those who believe will be saved, those who do not will live in eternal hell. I'm not saying "Follow Christ or be damned" I'm simply saying, Do as the bible teaches, Live a good Christ-led life, And allow Jesus in your heart....You will be saved. I, as a Christian, Believe that yes, You can sin, No, It won't send you to hell. The whole Christian theory is, God knew exactly what you were going to do, even before you were brought about into this world. so that means he knew you were going to sin. Christ died for our sins, So that we CAN sin, And still have god accept us. Argue with me all you want, I'm stating my opinion, therefore, Any arguments you make against it, Are stupid and foolish. I'm not forcing you to believe it, So go ahead, Make yourself look moronic.
Why believe in god? There is nothing proving his existence. Did you know only 144,000 people will be saved during the second coming and the rest would be
tortured and burned in hell, why would god allow his followers to share such pain? Christ did not die for our sins so we could sin, he died so are sins could
be forgotten and those who choose to could live a new free and holy life 'free of sin'. Calling those who argue against you stupid and foolish make you sound stupid, this is a debate and people argue, thats what happens.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:34 AM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Why believe in god? There is nothing proving his existence. Did you know only 144,000 people will be saved during the second coming and the rest would be
tortured and burned in hell, why would god allow his followers to share such pain? Christ did not die for our sins so we could sin, he died so are sins could
be forgotten and those who choose to could live a new free and holy life 'free of sin'. Calling those who argue against you stupid and foolish make you sound stupid, this is a debate and people argue, thats what happens.

Quote:
Argue with me all you want, I'm stating my opinion, therefore, Any arguments you make against it, Are stupid and foolish. I'm not forcing you to believe it, So go ahead, Make yourself look moronic.

First of all, I never once said, directly, not to argue with me. What I stated was.... It's my opinion, Therefore, Making any arguments against it foolish. It's the exact same if we were having a dispute over our favorite color of crayon.
"I like red, It's the best color!"
"That's stupid, Blue is way better!"
"No, red rocks, and you are stupid for liking blue."

So basically, Broken down I'm saying... My opinion is right to me. Your opinion is right to you. So arguing about that persons look at things, IS MORONIC. I'm not telling people to not debate with me, I'm telling them not to debate with me about my opinion.

-- Epic Qoute List --
"Here Tyriq, A rose just for you!
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Support the Kolored Kids Klub!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:08 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
First of all, I never once said, directly, not to argue with me. What I stated was.... It's my opinion, Therefore, Making any arguments against it foolish. It's the exact same if we were having a dispute over our favorite color of crayon.
"I like red, It's the best color!"
"That's stupid, Blue is way better!"
"No, red rocks, and you are stupid for liking blue."

So basically, Broken down I'm saying... My opinion is right to me. Your opinion is right to you. So arguing about that persons look at things, IS MORONIC. I'm not telling people to not debate with me, I'm telling them not to debate with me about my opinion.
How is debating moronic because you challenge someones point of views. If you did not challenge peoples ideas the world would be alot shitter than it is.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

Quote:
First of all, I never once said, directly, not to argue with me. What I stated was.... It's my opinion, Therefore, Making any arguments against it foolish.
That's like saying you're right and theres nothing we can do about it.
Calling us foolish for challenging your opinion is foolish. This is debate. The whole point of debate is to speak your opinion and defend it and to try and prove people wrong. If debate was all facts, it would just be a list of facts that kept getting added to. There would be no arguments. That makes debate a battle of opinions so to speak.

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Old 09-25-2008, 12:27 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Causing arguments etc, Locked.

Http://Ezud.com
Closed Thread