Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold
Default Get Through Maze Random with 100%

I was just bsing earlier, and found this out... I don't know if it actually goes towards your item reward, but the number on the screen still shows 99/100%.

Just stall with learning the ropes before the interfaces dissapear. It's tough to get through all the doors without messing it up, but I was able to get through a couple before I lost the interface.

Didn't manage to get a screeny either, so when someone gets it, take a picture please :)
Old 12-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Ezudian

piedude passhacked is on a distinguished road

This has been posted, and if a mod sees me, please change my pass back to normal
Old 12-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I looked and I didn't see it. Mind posting the link? :l
Old 12-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Banned

Items Plus is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder if you get full dragon if u have 100% lol jk nice one
Old 12-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Ezudian

SYther has a spectacular aura aboutSYther has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SYther

because its used as a Delay and aslong as the delay is up, the timer in the maze will NOT go down, so click on gate/neargate? and click the delay back up... so the timer will not go down... i don't think 99/100 is possible but id say around 80% is..

fail
Old 12-31-2008, 06:52 AM
Ezudian

I can get 80% without stalling o.O

74% actually, I think that's around my best.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:40 AM
Ezudian

Glitching Fr0g is on a distinguished road

My best is 79% O.o even that was hard to do and i had to have 100% run and also you never know when you are going to get teleported to the maze..... ^^
Old 01-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Ezudian

Bendo is on a distinguished road

i wonder what will you get at 100% ... nice find btw
Old 01-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedude passhacked View Post
This has been posted, and if a mod sees me, please change my pass back to normal
They do not know your password, it was encrypted.

Taylor, this wouldn't work, because if you have ever spammed ropes and then fought someone your health will show that it's like 86/86 until the spamming is done. You can still take/inflect damage to one another; I tried doing stuff with it in a duel, it would show me like 23/93 hp after I had died and was in the spawn at the duel arena.
This is just stalling the time interface from showing you the count down, but it really is still counting down.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:06 AM
Ezudian

So.. What you're saying is, even if I do stall it, when the stall goes away, it would be down to whatever the server thinks it is, based on the time you've been there?