Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 05:23 AM
Ezudian

sir ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Life?

i have realized i dont really believe in god so i have been thinking after i die is there really a heaven or is there really a hell. I stopped believeing a few months ago btu i didnt tell my parents. I just thought if there was some kinda proof there was a god any proof i would believe. Proof i could see by myself not that other people have said or recorded. When we die what happens is that it? if this is my only life do i really want to spend it doing work? Or maybe death is us being able to hear everything thats going on in the world but we just cant move?
\

Debate!:)
Old 03-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Banned

i live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these parts

you cant see the wind. but yet you no its there becuase you see what it does. it can move leaves or trash you can feel it. such is the same with god. you cannot see him but know he is there by what he has done and by faith. one of my testimonies is that when i was first born i was deadly allergic to penuts. i would stop breathing if i ate them but god cured me. wheather you believe it or not being allergic to penut butter doesnt "just go away". as far as what i believe i am a christain i belive there is a heven and hell and we get into heven only if we have been saved an have a personal relationship with jesus christ. if you dont then u spend eternaty in a place called hell
Old 03-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

I've never experienced the help of god, and I was a Christian for 11 years of my life... You do realize that enough exposures to something you are alergic to will give you a resistance to it. The same way if you get too many snake bites, you will become resistant to them.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Banned

i live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these parts

i was sent to a place to be tested very young im talking bout 3 years old here
Old 03-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by i live to glitch rs View Post
you cant see the wind. but yet you no its there becuase you see what it does. it can move leaves or trash you can feel it. such is the same with god. you cannot see him but know he is there by what he has done and by faith. one of my testimonies is that when i was first born i was deadly allergic to penuts. i would stop breathing if i ate them but god cured me. wheather you believe it or not being allergic to penut butter doesnt "just go away". as far as what i believe i am a christain i belive there is a heven and hell and we get into heven only if we have been saved an have a personal relationship with jesus christ. if you dont then u spend eternaty in a place called hell
Allergies are grown out of and grown immune to all the time.

Sorry to ruin your perfect little world.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 03-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

People talk all the time about where's the proof there is no God, but that is a double::standard as where's the proof there is a God. Most people would respond with proof that could be opinionated, or made up. Proof doesn't have to be scientifical, actually proof could not be scientific, as science is defined as not a way to find/test/support/etc information about the super natural.

Old 03-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I'm going to have to post this until you get it.

These discussions do nothing.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

This particular topic can't be debated, it all depends on your opinion. You can believe in hell, heaven, floating in space, nothing, etc. It's all based off whatever you believe and no one can tell you where your going to go or what's going to happen. Me being an Atheist as well, I believe that your just in a never ending sleep though your bodies energy will always last forever.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Ezudian

AndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Yahoo to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Skype™ to AndyIsIndo
Send a message via ICQ to AndyIsIndo Send a message via AIM to AndyIsIndo

Uhmm im 12 and im very confused if there is A GOD OR NOT and im a seventh day adventist.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Andy, only you can determine if god exists or not. Other people can influence you but it is always your choice.