Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

View Poll Results: Flash foar unban?
Yes 18 52.94%
No 16 47.06%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 05:31 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1
Default Flash unbanned?

Ezud now has the vote. The staff have discussed it and i personally think its a good idea to hold a poll... Jared doesn't want him back, it was vanity's idea to make the poll and he hasn't really wronged me but okay

Vote yes or no.

Please TRY to add a reason.

ENDS FRIDAY AT 12PM GMT. NOBODY EDIT THE POLL, JARED. lol.

My reason: He has always been a pretty stand up guy to me. Not put a foot out of line, friendly etc he also contributed and posted a lot which is what ezud NEEDS. Sayank, Jared and loads of other people have been banned for worse things and let back.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 07-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

I said yes, as everyone deserves a 2nd chance and I am willing to let him change if he is willing to change.

XandeR
Old 07-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Ezudian

Jack will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
I said yes, as everyone deserves a 2nd chance and I am willing to let him change if he is willing to change.
Two men just came to your house, raped and murdered your daughter.

They deserve a second chance... Right?

"Don't start crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake!" -GLaDOS.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Dealing with the Flamin issue, it was more of Flamin's fault. He knew what the email was for. Why did he keep asking people to use their email? He could have made a new one in 10 seconds. But he didn't wanna put his ass on the line. Brian of course, could have asked. But why would he? He thought it was just a simple email for his Youtube account. He never knew it was a phishing Youtube account. Flamin is not getting unbanned yet.

No.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 07-07-2009, 05:47 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
Dealing with the Flamin issue, it was more of Flamin's fault. He knew what the email was for. Why did he keep asking people to use their email? He could have made a new one in 10 seconds. But he didn't wanna put his ass on the line. Brian of course, could have asked. But why would he? He thought it was just a simple email for his Youtube account. He never knew it was a phishing Youtube account. Flamin is not getting unbanned yet.

No.
This poll decides it. His account will be limited down IF he is unbanned aswell.

Old 07-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Mmm. Alright.

I was just posting what he did, incase some people didn't know, while also proving my point at the same time. ;D

[X] [X] [X]
Old 07-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Two men just came to your house, raped and murdered your daughter.

They deserve a second chance... Right?
Agreed.

What he did was unacceptable, I don't see why he should be given a second chance.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

with Jared. Some fuckwits do not deserve second chances.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:58 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
Mmm. Alright.

I was just posting what he did, incase some people didn't know, while also proving my point at the same time. ;D
''Hey ezud. Brian was "Tipsy" When he did it, Then the next day he knew what it was.. And then he deleted the youtube account... So, The only reason he got arrested *introuble* Was because he recovered the YOUTUBE account and went on it..

then he deleted it.
*So, Its not my fault..
*It's his for going on it..
*He kinda saved my irl ass''

Old 07-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Ezudian

lolroflhax can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
with Jared. Some fuckwits do not deserve second chances.
Like you? Just because your boyfriend bret unbanned you? KaiThxBye.
Closed Thread