Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default [Envy]Windows 7

My college is giving me Windows 7 for free. Windows 7 Pro. I want to know all its features and capabilities before I install it. I don't want to be stuck with another computer that can't work with all the things I want.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Windows 7 Pro?
Get Ultimate 64-bit. Like me and mah babe. <3

[X] [X] [X]
Old 09-24-2009, 08:20 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

It's free, and since it's free I don't give a shit as long as it's awesome. Now what features does it have

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
It's free, and since it's free I don't give a shit as long as it's awesome. Now what features does it have
Vista and I got ours for free. Torrents foar da win.

Linkz:

- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...s/default.aspx

- http://www.dailytech.com/Windows+7+E...ticle14198.htm

[X] [X] [X]
Old 09-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Ezudian

Hook me up with the torrent?

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Hook me up with the torrent?
I had to try about 4 different ones, I'll see if I can find it later. Here's the activator/toolkit though.

http://rapidshare.com/files/26025187...t_1.8.exe.html

Edit: Come to think of it, taking the legit activated version would probably be better. Just incase Microsoft does get smart. Since Pro and Ultimate are pretty much the same anyway.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 09-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Ezudian

jjakk is on a distinguished road

I'm running one of the early RC versions and it's solid, better than XP.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I posted it in the V.I.P section... which you still need to allow VIP's to view... Just saying.
Also, Windows 7 is amazing. Kthx.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Lol get me windows 7 so ic an burn 2 dvd then instal on my comp ueter
Old 09-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista View Post
i posted it in the v.i.p section... Which you still need to allow vip's to view... Just saying.
Also, windows 7 is amazing. Kthx.
^^ .

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Closed Thread