Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk
Default Dragonball Review [juv]

I just got home from watching Dragonball and let me tell you, it destroyed everything that I once loved. Nah im kidding, unless you are a die hard fan than yes it may, otherwise, you'll be fine.

It was a terrible movie but very entertaining. When I say entertaining I mean funny, stupid, awkward, dissapointing, cheap, confusing. Confusing and cheap as in the khamehamehas are extremely weak compared to the way they are depicted in the animated serious.

If your not familar with dragonball/z skip this part

The story takes place before anything major happens (raditz, frieza, cell, etc). Instead it takes place during the age of Piccolos evil. To cut to the chase, Piccolo is evil and Goku must stop him. Goku is only 18 during the story so he is still relatively young. Other people in the story are, Bulma, Chi Chi, Goten (Gokus Grandfather), Master Roshi, Piccolo, and Yamcha.

The best part of the movie was indeed the 50 year old man sitting in front of me who actually clapped for the movie, laughed at the terrible jokes and puns, and even cried. It made the movie for me.

All in all its worth a watch if you have nothing better to do, I guarantee you will get a good laugh out of it, but don't go into it expecting it to be awesome and full of action and explosions much how like the animated series was. Stay after the credits for a cool cut scene, dont worry the credits are like 3 minutes.

SPOILERS BELOW
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[hide=1]

Goku is the big ass monkey that people are talking about the entire movie.
Gokus grandpa dies within the first 30 mins from piccolo.
Goku defeats piccolo in the end.
In the cut scene after the credits, an asian woman is tending to piccolos wounds, though in the end before the credits it is implied he is dead.
Chi chi and Goku kiss and meet and shit.
Master Roshi lives on an island...in the middle of a city..
Yamchas character is portrayed as a huge annoying douche.
Chi chi is pretty hot...not gonna lie.

[/hide]
Old 04-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

I used to watch this show when I was like 5.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 04-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

I loved Dragonball, and Dragonball Z, GT not so much. I was hoping this movie was going to own, guess not. We can always hope for a second one.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Im with you man, Dragonball and Dragonball Z were awesome shows. The movie is a joke and nothing compared to the show. R.I.P DBZ.